Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Feeder thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
    Kinda makes me think about the family that would never do anything like that? Hmmm…..
    Right. At least not my immediate family. The friends however … difficult waters to maneuver.

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTE 23 View Post
      One minute O&G guys are stealing everything because they are the only ones out there.. the next an uncle let's sketchy people out there to move a feeder with out people knowing. [emoji848]

Nothing says sophistication like blind accusations and conflicting stories.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      What you guys are failing to understand is I am not hating on an entire industry. I made an assumption based on my families ranch and it’s specific history with the running of what I call “oilfield trash”. Specific to my experience and location. Man some of y’all sure have thin skin.

Comment

“Oilfield trash”.

Comment

The question that needs answering isnt who took the feeder….. the question is how the heck did you get javelinas to grow so large? That looks like a monster javelina or a very tiny feeder! Glad you got to the bottom of the thief situation though but they owe you big $ for all the corn wasted!

Comment

Good griefs folks....if you take the time to read the thread instead of running to the end to post you're offended, he explained what he meant.

Originally posted by castlegaphunter View Post
            I don’t think all oilfield workers are trash, just to be clear. Just these punks.

Please tell me TBH is not loading up with a bunch of **** sensitive snowflakes walking around looking to be offended?

Glad you "found" the feeder OP....
            Last edited by Smart; 11-27-2022, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Glad you found the feeder. How did you not get photos of the METHodist church members?

Comment

This has been an entertaining thread. Thanks

Comment

Ask your uncle if his friends turned your camera off while they loaded your feeder in their truck that was probably parked beside the feeder, then turned it back on when they left. If they answer "what camera", get yourself a better camera or turn the delay down to 3 minutes.

Glad you found your feeder. Don't be hurt be the TBH judgement police. I too felt their wrath last month.

Comment

Some people require more attention than a new born.

Comment

Fun read

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Ask your uncle if his friends turned your camera off while they loaded your feeder in their truck that was probably parked beside the feeder, then turned it back on when they left. If they answer "what camera", get yourself a better camera or turn the delay down to 3 minutes.

Glad you found your feeder. Don't be hurt be the TBH judgement police. I too felt their wrath last month.
                        They turned it off.

Comment

Can’t stand meth heads. I’m sure there’s some good ones it there that come by there meth in honest ways and don’t abuse it just get a lil high. But man

Comment

haha nailed it.

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                            OP super glad you found the feeder.

Oilfield guys sure are sensitive…. Thought you guys were tough, guess that’s just a stereotype lol

Comment

I wish I had pics of all of the "Oil field trash spending oil field cash" stickers I've seen across the years.

OP just needs to say he wishes the price per barrel was cheaper to really get it going.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                                I wish I had pics of all of the "Oil field trash spending oil field cash" stickers I've seen across the years.

OP just needs to say he wishes the price per barrel was cheaper to really get it going.
                                Yes, oil only need to be $40/bbl, $43 tops. Greedy oil companies

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X