Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Feeder thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
    Yes they are
    Those guys will steal you blind , anything not tied down is fair game they get tools, bbq pits , large rolls of copper wire, pvc ect all the time
    Regular human buzzards
    Not all O&G workers are trash. Its just like anywhere else people are getting worse everyday. I could say some other trashiest people Ive ever seen were in the Boerne area and some of the wealthiest people I know live in the Midland area.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
      Did you apologize to the oilfield workers?
      Ironically these guys are oilfield workers .

Comment

Originally posted by castlegaphunter View Post
        Ironically these guys are oilfield workers .
        Again,
        So did you apologize to the oilfield workers on here?

Comment

And Y'all thought these things only happen in East Texas

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
            Again,
            So did you apologize to the oilfield workers on here?
            Why the heck would I? Lol if you scroll up you’ll see I said I don’t think all oilfield workers are trash. Just the ones that steal stuff. There’s a reason for the stereotype. But it doesn’t encompass everyone.

Comment

You don't have to apologize to anyone. Glad you found it. I hope that you like the new spot

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Why the heck would I? Lol if you scroll up you’ll see I said I don’t think all oilfield workers are trash. Just the ones that steal stuff. There’s a reason for the stereotype. But it doesn’t encompass everyone.

I see.

Comment

Why the heck would I? There’s a reason for the stereotype. But it doesn’t encompass everyone.
                  It sure sounded like it ! Been in the oil patch most of my life and I’m no thief. I don’t know what you do for a living but I imagine there as many thieves in your line of work. No apologies necessary for me, I’ll just consider the source.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    It sure sounded like it ! Been in the oil patch most of my life and I’m no thief. I don’t know what you do for a living but I imagine there as many thieves in your line of work. No apologies necessary for me, I’ll just consider the source.
                    We’ve had more things stolen at our place and surrounding ranches from oilfield workers . Because…. Wait for it….. that’s whose out there ! Lol I never once said there aren’t crooked people in other professions. If the shoes fits , but otherwise I wouldn’t take offense .

Comment

With all of the bashing its funny to me how many cam owners think their cams are so reliable.

Thats the punch line !

Comment

Well folks I found out who took it . My uncle has some less than ideal friends who thought it would be a good idea to take it and move it to another location. Meth is a hell of a drug.
                        These friends of your uncle that were less than ideal, could encompass all manner of people. In your OP, you immediately targeted oilfield workers without knowing who may have stolen your feeder.

Comment

One minute O&G guys are stealing everything because they are the only ones out there.. the next an uncle let's sketchy people out there to move a feeder with out people knowing. [emoji848]

Nothing says sophistication like blind accusations and conflicting stories.

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTE 23 View Post
                            One minute O&G guys are stealing everything because they are the only ones out there.. the next an uncle let's sketchy people out there to move a feeder with out people knowing. [emoji848]

Nothing says sophistication like blind accusations and conflicting stories.

Kinda makes me think about the family that would never do anything like that? Hmmm…..

Comment

OP super glad you found the feeder.

Oilfield guys sure are sensitive…. Thought you guys were tough, guess that’s just a stereotype lol

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                                These friends of your uncle that were less than ideal, could encompass all manner of people. In your OP, you immediately targeted oilfield workers without knowing who may have stolen your feeder.
                                Because that was the most likely scenario, and things like that have happened before. History often times repeats itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X