Worst “Hunting” InVeNsHuNs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
    The various scented feeds are the ones that crack me up.

Why do people use apple scented corn in Webb county? Pull in all those deer crushing apples at the non existent orchards? And orange corn? Come on….

Anyone says something negative about vanilla corn though and I’ll call management….

I hunt in N Texas. But I will say, one place I hunted. Apple feed did wonders for me. Regular corn... deer didn't hardly touch. Apple corn.. they tore it up. I have also used Vanilla, and that works as well!

Comment

Originally posted by da_pepper View Post
      I hunt in N Texas. But I will say, one place I hunted. Apple feed did wonders for me. Regular corn... deer didn't hardly touch. Apple corn.. they tore it up. I have also used Vanilla, and that works as well!
      they need a mesquite scented corn for south texas!

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
        I have got over 9,000 views from the cough silencer

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by rolylane6; 11-29-2022, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowwiz View Post
          ]The cough silencer gizmo.
          I have got over 9,000 views from the cough silencer

[/QUOTE]

Anyone make a fart silencer yet?...asking for a friend

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            I was given one of those feeder repeaters many years ago as a white elephant gift at a company party... That sucker was the death of many a hog and a few deer over the 3 or 4 seasons I used it. It certainly was no gimmick to me. I'd get all set up and pull that sucker out and set it off... The hogs would come storming in... zero corn on the ground...
            I never had one but I still want one to this day. It is gimmicky but I don't see how it won't work and as you stated will save you corn.

Comment

Dadgummit read through this thread and now I'm getting HECS advertisements on facebook lol

Comment

Working...
              X