• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pea gravel.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
      I wanted one of these so bad when I was a kid THE GAME TRACKER
      I tried one once. Shot thru a mesh window and ended up with 300 yards of string wadded up inside the blind and the arra sticking in the ground about 5 feet outside the blind. Sounded like a 22 long rifle going off inside the blind.
      Lucky the arra didn't snap back thru the window and stick in me.

Comment

Just saw this yesterday... its pretty much the BDSM version of the Gut Shark.

We have created the solution for a safer, faster, and cleaner way to field dress your large game animals. Everyone can use this patented all in one kit, and it will change your field dressing game forever.

Comment

Worst “Hunting” InVeNsHuNs

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          I wanted one of these so bad when I was a kid THE GAME TRACKER

I have shot dozens of critters with a string tracker, most of them thru mesh. I don’t use it anymore for deer, but it is an absolute game changer on turkeys and for night hunting pigs. I won’t purposely go turkey hunting without a string tracker on my bow unless I am using a decapitation broadhead like a Magnus bullhead.I would bet I have recovered a dozen or more turkeys using the string tracker that I likely wouldn’t have without it!

This one is not a gimmick or bad invention!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Gut shark is a new one to me.

Comment

The Butt Out WORKS, period! Still carry one in my pack!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                At first i thought it was intended as company in the deer stand while alone...but i get it now. Its so the deer get used to seeing someone up there in the treestand. Actually kinda neat.
                The Burnham Brothers used dummies in trees way back when. They started the hunting from trees idea. Murry Burnham's Hunting Secrets, published in 1983, can still be purchased on Amazon at a very low price. It would make a good Christmas gift.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  HECS.

Looking for hunting camo that's proven to make you less detectable? Shop HECS' patented technology in a variety of camouflage apparel and accessories. Buy now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  My buddy is all in on this, wears it every year. Infact this year I was checking out some new WIHA in Kansas and had some doe's walk in on me so I sat down near a tree and they ended up spotting me. My buddy said if you would of had a Hecs suit on they would of never saw you.

Comment

I saw a video of mark and terry drury putting dummies in a stand to make the deer feel comfortable

Comment

I’m surprised no one has really hit on all of these useless “attractants”. I would venture to say they have baited in more gullible hunters with clever advertising on attractants than anything else. One example would be a corn “flavored” salt lick that you corkscrewed into the ground, c mere deer, and all of these Walmart buck jam jugs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                          The cough silencer gizmo.

^^^^^This right here.^^^^

I bought one of those for a friend who has a lung condition and is prone to coughing fits. No not TB.

Needless to say it didn’t work as advertised & it’s laying in the bottom of the swamp that was on our old place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Was it elkbowhunter that had a decent amount of people into franks deer pee? It was all of the rage for about a season. Which reminds me who still uses buck candy?

Comment

Worst “Hunting” InVeNsHuNs

The reason you haven’t killed a big bock this year.

Using wildlife attractants can help draw animals to your location to hunt or get better trail camera images. View Moultrie's deer, hog and bear attractants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                                Was it elkbowhunter that had a decent amount of people into franks deer pee? It was all of the rage for about a season. Which reminds me who still uses buck candy?

I tried Franks Doe P one season on a scent drag.

This was public land, but I walked across about a 100 acre ragweed field where I could see across. About 2 hours later, a group of does came across the field and when they hit my trail, that doe about jumped through her butthole. All of those deer ran the 300yds back up and over the hill from whence they came.

I sprayed myself down with scent away, cedar cover scent and then the doe P on the scent drag. I’ve seen deer on public definitely notice my trail with scent away type products since then, but none have had a crazy reaction as that doe P got.

I don’t use any scent control products now besides Milkweed and knowing where my scent is blowing.

Comment

Working...
                                X