No announcement yet.

Blackstone Deal Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought one and the adaptor on Amazon. Glad that y'all tipped me off on the adaptor. I was not looking forward to having to refill those little bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Do y’all run the filter on the Blackstone we run on Mr Heaters with the big tanks
      No need to use a filter if you use a Mr Buddy brand hose.

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday. Also purchased the stand and adapter hose. This works great for field and home.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Count me amongst those that don’t need it but bought one anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It will pair well with that new camper!

Comment

Same here.

Told my wife to put a bow on it and give it to me for my birthday in a few days. She rolled her eyes and said we don’t need that.

Comment

Nice, been moving mine from home to the deer lease for the last couple of seasons. One of these will be nice to take and leave there.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                dang I wish they would run this deal on the 17" model!
                Don't think you get the goodies but https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blackston...e&athbdg=L1100

Comment

So true....

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi7Dx_kzQv0"]Blackstone Emergency Black Friday deal. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      It will pair well with that new camper!

New camper came with a 24” griddle in the outdoor kitchen!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Mine arrived today. Wow, this is not a camping toy. I was surprised by the size of the cooking surface. For a family of 4 or 6, PLENTY big.

Now - someone please help an Aggie figure out how to make it all fit in the bag. Tried flipping iron cook surface over and placing metal cover over that. No Bueno. About an inch more needed for the strap to lock together.

EDIT - NEVER MIND, THE STRAP IS ADJUSTABLE!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                        Last edited by Tex_Cattleman; 11-23-2022, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                          Mine arrived today. Wow, this is not a camping toy. I was surprised by the size of the cooking surface. For a family of 4 or 6, PLENTY big.

Now - someone please help an Aggie figure out how to make it all fit in the bag. Tried flipping iron cook surface over and placing metal cover over that. No Bueno. About an inch more needed for the strap to lock together.

EDIT - NEVER MIND, THE STRAP IS ADJUSTABLE!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                          They are great! I have a 28" blackstone and and a 22" I carry fishing and hunting all the time. I think I'm gonna buy one at this price just to leave in the camper at the lease so I don't have to carry mine back and forth.

Comment

I returned to this thread too many times. Once I saw the local walmart had some in stock I had to snag one

Comment

I wanted the 17” but the more I studied I decided to add this one to my Christmas list. Hopefully it shows up 12/25?

Comment

Well, I ordered mine on Sunday after I seen this thread, and it was supposed to arrive on Tuesday. Tuesday comes and I get a TXT that it has been delayed. Today I get the TXT that the order has been cancelled. Guess I am out. Anyone else not getting theirs.
                                Bob

After being disappointed that I was not going to be a griddle guy, I started looking to see who else may have something. But I glanced back at the Wal Marts around me and found that one of the local ones had them in stock and I can pick up tomorrow with curbside pickup. So, I guess they are just out of stock for home shipping only. So now I am hoping that when they open back up tomorrow, they don't find that they are sold out in the store.
                                Last edited by BOBSTER; 11-24-2022, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X