No announcement yet.

Blackstone Deal Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They both probably work, that's just a generic adapter for 1lb propane bottle connection whereas the other is a hose that connects into the Blackstone port where the little nozzle sticks out. So with the Blackstone hose you don't need to hookup the little nozzle piece with the 1lb port.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      Why not? I use the same hose for my little buddy heater and blackstone. Anything that takes a small propane bottle it should work on?
      That's true. I was thinking about the one that screws directly into the Black Stone,

Comment

Ordered mine today at 1:37 pm and it just got delivered. Pretty impressive

Comment

Why not? I use the same hose for my little buddy heater and blackstone. Anything that takes a small propane bottle it should work on?

I was wondering why the connection on the first one was so different. I have the adapter hoses on all my buddy heaters so I’ll just roll with those. Sorry for any confusion folks

Comment

Do y’all run the filter on the Blackstone we run on Mr Heaters with the big tanks

Comment

dang I wish they would run this deal on the 17" model!

Comment

Awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Great deal! I have the Pit Boss brand version of this griddle and I really like it!

Comment

SPF thanks !

Comment

Order one this morning and got it about 15 min ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That's what I bought at tractor supply. 15 ft hose

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Somehow I ordered 3 and they sent me 5. Can't believe they got here this quickly. Yes, they charged me for the two extras on a second transaction which was weird, but I'll return them. I'm not even mad, great deal!

Comment

These posts always cost me money😁. Didn’t need one that big but couldn’t pass up that deal.

Comment

Got my outdoor griddle starter kit on the way! I’ve been wanting to give one a try, this seems like a good way to see if I want a bigger one.

Comment

Count me amongst those that don’t need it but bought one anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X