No announcement yet.

Rough day today. People can be cruel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been there done that Misty and it does suck.

I can assume d3

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      Thank you for doing the right thing Misty...
      Word.

Comment

Sorry Misty. It's rough. I've dealt with kids treated the same. It never leaves you.

I'm glad someone with your heart for animals is in that position.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

There are things in this job that I hate. But we handle business and take our time to process it. Then we file it away with dark humor and carry on like it never happened. Hate to think about what it will be like after another ten years.

I had a rough day at work a few weeks ago. Lots of the anger and hurt that you are feeling. "This too shall pass".

Comment

Awful

Comment

Man. Very sad. You did the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heartbreaking but thank you for sharing your story, Im sure it was hard to write this post.

Comment

Her suffering is over because you were her angel of mercy in a time when she needed one most. Thank you for that. Be honored that our Lord chose you for that role. We all are.
                  Prayers of comfort for you.
                  Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

God bless you for what you do. I certainly couldn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Been there done that Misty and it does suck.

I can assume d3

D1 right over by the race track.

Prosecution is not going to happen unless someone comes forward and says the horse was theirs. Reportee called in for a “friend” who was Spanish speaking only and was on the line on a three way call. Said someone dumped the mare in front of his house two days ago and she’d been laying there without water ever since. When I arrived, directly across the street was a dilapidated barn but the horses over there were all taken care of so to speak. The call was made from one of those pay for minute phones with an 828 area code. No way I was finding out who actually starved and tortured her.

I sure appreciate the kind words from all of y’all. She’s in a better place and definitely not suffering anymore and death was instant. I’ll never ever erase her looking at me the way she did. Something about a horse…….it’s like they feel way more than most other creatures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post

Prosecution is not going to happen unless someone comes forward and says the horse was theirs. Reportee called in for a “friend” who was Spanish speaking only and was on the line on a three way call. Said someone dumped the mare in front of his house two days ago and she’d been laying there without water ever since. When I arrived, directly across the street was a dilapidated barn but the horses over there were all taken care of so to speak. The call was made from one of those pay for minute phones with an 828 area code. No way I was finding out who actually starved and tortured her.

I sure appreciate the kind words from all of y’all. She’s in a better place and definitely not suffering anymore and death was instant. I’ll never ever erase her looking at me the way she did. Something about a horse…….it’s like they feel way more than most other creatures.

So the reportee watched the horse suffer for 2 days before doing something about it....more people who should be held accountable, to a degree anyway. IMO

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                          I hate sorry people !
                          Amen!! Wife told me a heart breaking story today about a friend of ours grand daughter. Some people should be drug out in the street and hung.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post

Oh yea, there was some unsightly people on the other side of fairbanks when I was out there. Im sure they're still around

Comment

People who can treat any animal that cruel are among the worst of the worst in the human population. Absolutely terrible.

Comment

Man that's rough...

Comment

Working...
                                X