No announcement yet.

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa and Dixon County, Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wade I’m a tad bit jealous! It’s not THAT the wind is blowing down here [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

First customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like things have been fairly slow across the entire farm for everyone this afternoon…now it’s that last hour of daylight so hopefully things escalate in a hurry![emoji106]

Comment

Just had a nice 8 cruise by at 15 yards.

Comment

3 does just showed up but inky 15 mins of shooting light left

Comment

4th doe joined them

Comment

7 does here now. Movement is late

Comment

Nice tall frame 8 just ran 6 does off the plot

Comment

Wound up seeing 3 bucks and lost track of the does as the bucks were pushing them around in and out of the plot

Comment

All set back in Old Farm Ridge…it’s going to be a windy one today. Sustained winds at 20-23 mph with gusts to 45+!

Comment

Didn’t see much until last light. Had a doe blow by my stand. Grabbed bow but the buck turned back towards the corn field to go after another group of doe. It was the good buck Jack saw a few days ago. I’m back in the same stand. The wind is terrible. Blowing 30-35mph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Doe and 2 yearlings crossing on lower trail at 35 yds

Comment

Nice 8 just came cruising through quickly from ridge. Grabbed my bow and clipped my release, but couldn’t get him to slow down in this high wind. He’s headed over towards GJ now

Pretty sure this was him

Comment

Great little saddle/bowl on the back side of this ridge. Wind blows up and out of the top of this bowl quite a bit and we were set up in a ladder stand in the lower part of this bowl last year. We had problems with deer winding us due to the wind swirling in here, so this summer we moved a quad pod up into the upper part of the bowl and tucked it into some cedars.

This last one is a closeup of the lower trail that all of the deer have been using this morning

Comment

Looks like a good spot Blackjack. Good luck to you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X