No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Quadruple Murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I certainly hope no one thinks they were there for the scrap metal. Maybe for a sack of those $2 bills.

Either way going on bicycles was a helluva way to try and pull off a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
      According to the article, the Chief of Police said this:

Okmulgee Police Chief Joe Prentice said in a statement on Tuesday, according to the Post. Prentice, however, declined to call Kennedy a suspect and said he is merely being brought back to Oklahoma for questioning.

I must have missed that part of the Constitution where you can arrest a person and drag him back to another state for “questioning”.

Why are some police spokesmen afraid to use the word “suspect”?

Hey chief, if your officer filed a probable cause affidavit and got a neutral magistrate to sign an arrest warrant for a mass murder (agreeing that there is probable cause to believe he committed the crime) and to have him extradited back to your state, that makes him a suspect.

Comment

I'm betting they went there to steal a bunch of dope of some kind. This is my guess. They scored some dope off the guy earlier and he showed them his huge stash and they said let's just go steal it all. Make a good crime drama show narrated by Stacy Keach

Comment

Working...
        X