Oklahoma Quadruple Murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    He should have just killed them and called 911 saying he killed some suspects robbing him

I was thinking the same, when he fled that doesn’t look good on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Moral of the story. Don’t try to rob a known killer

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Moral of the story. Don’t try to rob a known killer
        Or especially a soon to be known killer.

Comment

I bet there’s a number of folks that have heard this junk yard owner say exactly what he’d do if he catches someone messing around in there.

Comment

This seems like some level of Ozark in real life, maybe Justified.

Comment

I saw an article about these guys missing last week. I was curious where it was and pulled up google maps. I guess I’ve been watching too many adventures with purpose videos on YouTube because once I looked at the map and what the police said about where they were going i was certain they’d be in that river. Crazy

Comment

So I’m guessing that scrapyard is closed now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When I first read the report I knew it was going to be that area. I went to college in Okmulgee. And can’t say I’m supposed that place is a crap hole! Lots of shady people in that area.

Comment

Sounds like cartel to me.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                      Yea, from my understanding he has killed before. I would venture a guess that might be more at the salvage yard than just old car parts.
                      That's where he messed up. It ain't murder without a body. Put them fools in a car crusher and send them Chyna

Dude had 10 ways to get rid of 4 bodies and he goes rookie stand by me style

Moron

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Where do y'all think the line was drawn? The initial murder, or the chopping up the bodies and trying to dispose them, or the way he tried to dispose them?

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
                          Where do y'all think the line was drawn? The initial murder, or the chopping up the bodies and trying to dispose them, or the way he tried to dispose them?
                          If he was indeed being robbed then lines may have been drawn but none were crossed. Severe consequences are the only way we'll get these criminals back in check.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if this comes out as a drug deal gone bad.

Comment

My buddy lives in Eastern Oklahoma and I'd be willing to bet there's a lot of thieves that end up like that in that part of the world. They don't call the cops over there. The people living along that Missouri line are as back woods as it gets. Some places you just don't go messing around.

My buddy had land over there long before he lived there. He'd had some cameras and tree stands and stuff stolen so he told his neighbor to watch his place while he wasn't there. One day he was filling feeders and a guy pulled up asking what he was doing. He'd never seen my buddy in his life. He told him he was the owner of that land so the guy proceeded to ask him if he'd noticed anything missing. He said "If you catch someone out here just shoot them. Nobody will ever know." A year or two later that same guy and his brother got thrown in prison. They had shot some guy and stuffed him in a hollow log. Apparently someone found him but my buddy said from the way he talked he seemed pretty nonchalant about things of that nature. He didn't think that dude was opposed to killing folks from the brief conversation he had with him.

But.....They live in shacks with no electricity,take baths in their front yard and are die hard believers of Big Foot. Soooo.............yeah. If someone goes missing over there they probably just chalk it up as a Sasquatch victim.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 10-18-2022, 09:16 PM.

Comment

He got charged an convicted of shooting someone who was robbing his salvage yard in 2012.

What if this is the same scenario and he said F it the courts failed me last time I'm not going through that again so he just chopped them up and dumped the in the river?

Comment

Working...
                                X