Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I have had WAY more factual contribución than you have. Lol.

Why did you avoid my question a few pages back?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The one about if I'm a scraggly fellow people avoid? Yeah I'm a little scraggly. I work around people every day so they can't really avoid me. They might want to but I guess I haven't ever asked.

I get asked if people can buy drugs from me more than I care to tell. So I'm more than a little scraggly. Can't really downplay it.
    Last edited by okrattler; 10-26-2022, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
      But I won't as they might tend to incriminate me. These threads make me laugh.

I grew up in a Baptist church with a guy who smuggled for Manuel Noriega.

Knew Barry Seals brother.

Served in Vietnam and went to college in the 70's but never inhaled.

[ATTACH]1106957[/ATTACH]
      Frogman, I see a pretty good paunch there!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
        Where can I get me some of this Pot weed y’all speak of got a back ache and head ache going on right now heard this miracle Weed in a pot can cure it ?
        Once you start separating your sentences with a period, as taught in elementary school, the pot weed will find you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            Not even close to the same argument....you can not put marjauna in the same category with meth, cocaine, heroin and so on. I am 44 and have not hit the reefer since high-school honestly. My job and just the fact that it is illegal here keeps me from it. If it were legal I can't honestly say I would or wouldn't around the camp fire[emoji1787][emoji1787]
            Walk away brutha or someone might confuse you for a fence post!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Frogman, I see a pretty good paunch there!
              That picture is about three years old. The paunch is even bigger now. I get the munchies every now and then.

My Grandpa told me that "If you have a good tool, you build a shed over it".

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                The one about if I'm a scraggly fellow people avoid? Yeah I'm a little scraggly. I work around people every day so they can't really avoid me. They might want to but I guess I haven't ever asked.

I get asked if people can buy drugs from me more than I care to tell. So I'm more than a little scraggly. Can't really downplay it.
                Yeah.

That one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I see a lot of insulting but nobody thinks cocaine is a good thing to legalize because why? Because it would be too easily accessible perhaps? It already is though remember? Wouldn't change a thing. Kids wouldn't be able to get it any easier if you had to had to register to get it. Works both ways.

You really need to quit giving advice on topics based on your buddies uncles next door neighbors son in law’s experience. I’m starting to think the fume’s from your hat are causing a contact high [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The pot weed thread, has tried to go away
                    I’m bumping it once, to play another day
                    It’s been a funny read, the title makes me laugh
                    It’s been so enlightening, I read it to my staff

Back in the 70s, you just wanted a little buzz
                    The weed of today, keeps your brain in a fuzz
                    I really don’t know, but I have heard tell
                    It’s a gateway drug, that’ll send ya straight to hell

I watch news every morning, another head-on last night
                    Killed a whole family, the drivers wounds slight
                    Just another day, the LEOs see clear
                    Never about pot weed, always about beer

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                      You really need to quit giving advice on topics based on your buddies uncles next door neighbors son in law’s experience. I’m starting to think the fume’s from your hat are causing a contact high [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      You mean accounts from real people and real things that are happening in the world? A lot of knowledge that I've acquired about snakes or anything else I genuinely care about is knowledge I've gained through reading and other people. I can name just about any snake in the world and most certainly in North America dead or alive, most of which I've only seen in pictures. Does that mean anything I say on that topic is any less creditable?

Comment

If I put a coke in the oven, is that baking soda? By the same token. Is soy sauce actually soy or just sauce introducing itself in spanish? Aww heck guess I hit too much pot weed this morning. Better go get me some caffeine, you know the most used drug out there, that's ok.

Comment

In another 10 years we're gonna look back at this like people did to prohibition. By the time my children are grown they're gonna be like "so what was it like when pot weed was illegal?"

I do find it funny how contradictory most people are when it comes this... " I love 3 things; God, Guns, and Freedom. Except I don't want yall smoking the devil's lettuce or any other natural herbs that does not need chemical refinement to enjoy. "

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            The pot weed thread, has tried to go away
                            I’m bumping it once, to play another day
                            It’s been a funny read, the title makes me laugh
                            It’s been so enlightening, I read it to my staff

Back in the 70s, you just wanted a little buzz
                            The weed of today, keeps your brain in a fuzz
                            I really don’t know, but I have heard tell
                            It’s a gateway drug, that’ll send ya straight to hell

I watch news every morning, another head-on last night
                            Killed a whole family, the drivers wounds slight
                            Just another day, the LEOs see clear
                            Never about pot weed, always about beer

If you can cook as good as you write poetry I really need to get up there and try it!

Comment

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
                              If you can cook as good as you write poetry I really need to get up there and try it!
                              He has honed his skill by writing on bathroom walls since the 70's. Lucky for us he does cook better than his poetry.

Comment

You mean accounts from real people and real things that are happening in the world? A lot of knowledge that I've acquired about snakes or anything else I genuinely care about is knowledge I've gained through reading and other people. I can name just about any snake in the world and most certainly in North America dead or alive, most of which I've only seen in pictures. Does that mean anything I say on that topic is any less creditable?

I think he’s referring to anecdotal, fifth hand knowledge, not unlike the many black Panther sightings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X