Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    This is naïveté of the highest order. Leave Beaver county once in a while. You have NO idea how the world works.

I’m out on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok Mr. Traveler. How does the world work? People with a medical card don't buy stuff for other people? Happens all the time. Which is why I agreed with you on your stance. No, you don't have to have a medical card, you can get it anywhere. Same as meth or anything else. So why make any of it illegal?

The same can be said about anything out there. Guns,drugs,alcohol.....anything. None of it is hard to get a hold of.

Comment

I'm more productive after a few marywannas. TTT

Comment

No stems no seeds that you don’t need
        Ice the beer down and pass the pot weed

Working on a new country song and am considering these lyrics. LOL

Comment

"Pot weed" makes me laugh.

Like if I heard some one say pot weed out loud I would literally LOL, but also "pot weed" makes me LOL. Have a laugh or just relaxing then waking up refreshed with no hang over is pretty great. I'll take that over drinking a 6 pack and waking up with a headache any day.

To say that "pot weed" is causing laziness or workers to be slackers is just uneducated.

Heck I'm pretty sure the number of teachers/admin that use "pot weed" these days is gotta be in the high 20-30%. I know business owners, GM's, home builders (not contractors), and several highly productive professionals that would argue they're pretty productive. Just like alcohol or prescription narcotics most people don't abuse it, but there will always be those who do. But again "pot weed" is funny to me.

Comment

Store by my home sells CBD buds mixed with an aphrodisiac it's called tumble weed.

Comment

Ice cream consumption and shark attacks both peak in the summer months. Does that mean ice cream sales are causing shark attacks? Of course not. Correlation does not equal causation. I'm out on this one... Some people would argue with a fence post.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                But I won't as they might tend to incriminate me. These threads make me laugh.

I grew up in a Baptist church with a guy who smuggled for Manuel Noriega.

Knew Barry Seals brother.

Served in Vietnam and went to college in the 70's but never inhaled.

[ATTACH]1106957[/ATTACH]

That shirt is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  No stems no seeds that you don’t need
                  Ice the beer down and pass the pot weed

Working on a new country song and am considering these lyrics. LOL
                  Pot weeeeeed, Pot weeeeeed
                  Thats all I neeeeeeeed

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Where's gingib when you need a solution to a debate here??

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                          That shirt is awesome

My name is Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                            Ice cream consumption and shark attacks both peak in the summer months. Does that mean ice cream sales are causing shark attacks? Of course not. Correlation does not equal causation. I'm out on this one... Some people would argue with a fence post.
                            How does ice cream and sharks correlate to one another? Just curious. That comparison really doesn't make any sense. Life is a numbers game. The more there is of anything in the world the more people are going to come into contact with it. Has nothing to do sharks or ice cream. If you're hunting you want a lot of deer on your property. More deer equals more opportunities. Same goes with anything else you could possibly ever run across in your lifetime.

If sharks were selling ice cream that comparison would make a lot more sense.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 10-26-2022, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                              How does ice cream and sharks correlate to one another? Just curious. That comparison really doesn't make any sense. Life is a numbers game. The more there is of anything in the world the more people are going to come into contact with it. Has nothing to do sharks or ice cream. If you're hunting you want a lot of deer on your property. More deer equals more opportunities. Same goes with anything else you could possibly ever run across in your lifetime.

If sharks were selling ice cream that comparison would make a lot more sense.
                              You literally just proved his point

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bunch of pot heads on this thread. SMH.

Comment

Working...
                                X