Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Old grey wolf..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy ****.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Check out the Hammer with his Yosemite Sam stash and throwback vest![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      How old is the Hammer? I was thinking probably early 60's. Looks like I'm off by a couple decades.

Comment

I think he said 63.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I think he said 63.

Doesn't look a day over 73!!!!

Comment

You can listen to the whole show with Greggo on Spotify. The Downbeat is the name of the show. It is a bunch of different clips in order and you can fast forward the commercials. I missed the first half and caught up last night. Good radio. If they do bring the Hammer back to radio, it would make a definite dent in the ticket's drive time show. The Ticket is really strong and had plenty of Ad revenue, hard to compete with that.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
              You can listen to the whole show with Greggo on Spotify. The Downbeat is the name of the show. It is a bunch of different clips in order and you can fast forward the commercials. I missed the first half and caught up last night. Good radio. If they do bring the Hammer back to radio, it would make a definite dent in the ticket's drive time show. The Ticket is really strong and had plenty of Ad revenue, hard to compete with that.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5Ra...QJ2huV6eU9Rfig
              Easy to compete with much better radio in the afternoon and mid-day segments. Musers will be hard to knock off in the mornings.

Comment

Working...
              X