• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy ****.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Check out the Hammer with his Yosemite Sam stash and throwback vest![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      How old is the Hammer? I was thinking probably early 60's. Looks like I'm off by a couple decades.

Comment

I think he said 63.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I think he said 63.

Doesn't look a day over 73!!!!

Comment

You can listen to the whole show with Greggo on Spotify. The Downbeat is the name of the show. It is a bunch of different clips in order and you can fast forward the commercials. I missed the first half and caught up last night. Good radio. If they do bring the Hammer back to radio, it would make a definite dent in the ticket's drive time show. The Ticket is really strong and had plenty of Ad revenue, hard to compete with that.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
              You can listen to the whole show with Greggo on Spotify. The Downbeat is the name of the show. It is a bunch of different clips in order and you can fast forward the commercials. I missed the first half and caught up last night. Good radio. If they do bring the Hammer back to radio, it would make a definite dent in the ticket's drive time show. The Ticket is really strong and had plenty of Ad revenue, hard to compete with that.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5Ra...QJ2huV6eU9Rfig
              Easy to compete with much better radio in the afternoon and mid-day segments. Musers will be hard to knock off in the mornings.

Comment

Welp

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  Welp
                  That sucks, I don't think they did a very good job of mixing the talent, and Rhyner seemed behind all the time.

I will really miss Jeff Cavanaugh, Danny, and Sirios.

Comment

I'm certainly not surprised. I listened off and on but they never could hold my interest. They often seemed to be really struggling to come up with stuff to talk about. I enjoyed Danny and Sirois but that's about it

Comment

they should have left sirois in the afternoon with rhyner and julie. That was there only chance. They could not compete with the musers on morning drive.

Comment

No one wants to hear Rebel Yell twice an hour.

Comment

Gotta suck for those that left a job at another station to get canned by the new experiment. Is the Fan gonna take back Cavanaugh?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            I'm certainly not surprised. I listened off and on but they never could hold my interest. They often seemed to be really struggling to come up with stuff to talk about. I enjoyed Danny and Sirois but that's about it
                            Same here. I felt like they always made a point to tell us how they are not a sports station when they probably should have been more of a sports station. I love guy talk but most of the topics just seemed to be forced or something. It just didn't have a good flow, ever lol.

I'd also like to see Cavanaugh back on The Fan.

Comment

I'm a big Dobbs fan. I liked the afternoon show.

Comment

I have always liked Mike Rhyner - all the way back to him being the frizzy headed sports dude on KZEW.

But it was getting painful listening to him do that "Sunset Lounge" bit over and over. It got kind of creepy really.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rhyner88.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	26781152
                                Last edited by pontiac; 05-01-2024, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X