X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Sorry if already posted but the party spoiler got spoiled today

Buck’s son was selected to present the game ball at this game.
    He may have a permanent assignment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Welcome back. No moral victory. I know you love that line. Where is the rest of my our Tiger fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here Here, TV was down the first half of the LSU game. Didn’t miss much. Was still here last night enjoying the late game.

We suck. Everybody knows it. I sure hoped Brian Kelly would be better his first year and not as conservative (not including going for it on 4th in LSU territory, that was dumb). O-line is young, QB is running scared and not SEC caliber, special teams keep dropping the ball (literally), and even though we have great receivers, they are dropping the few passes that hit their hands. Its horrendous. Just hope we don’t lose too many guys to the portal after this terrible year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        You do remember we beat Heisman winner last year. The year he won it. Beat him with Calzada. I am not making this up. It is still speculation.

How many true freshmen did we start last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          All I'll say is without the Ewers injury Texas would more than likely be undefeated. Injuries are part of the game though.

I'm liking the way Texas is playing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Hahahahaha there it is! I was waiting on it. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            Both lost to cousin lover the end. See how that works from a rational non-emotional person?
            Maybe rational and non-emotional but one might question the maturity level with a comment like that

Comment

As much as I hate Texas I have to admit Ewers is a generational type QB that programs dream of. If he stays with Texas and doesn’t enter the draft UT will compete for a Natty in the next 2-3 yrs

Comment

Texas back in at 22. TCU at 13. Baylor received votes.

Tech, OU and Aggy outside the top 40.

Comment

https://i.imgur.com/kqz87AN.png.

sent to me from a TAM fan friend! He received from his Tide cousin
                  Last edited by brown dogs; 10-09-2022, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    As much as I hate Texas I have to admit Ewers is a generational type QB that programs dream of. If he stays with Texas and doesn’t enter the draft UT will compete for a Natty in the next 2-3 yrs
                    And you gathered all this from 1 game against a terrible OU team that TCU also made look dumb last week?

Comment

Will A&M play in their Hertz rental car bowl or forfeit that's the big question.

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
                        Will A&M play in their Hertz rental car bowl or forfeit that's the big question.
                        Whatever is best for us . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          And you gathered all this from 1 game against a terrible OU team that TCU also made look dumb last week?
                          No I gathered it what I watched him do against Bama and to come back off injury and do the same against OU. The kid has moxy and teams rally around it. And as a first yr starter. But I saw I a video where he had his offensive line custom made Lucchesse travel bags and boots for the game. That’s some coin spent on a custom gift. That’s a leader. And everybody knows I’m not a UT fan but that is good stuff
                          Last edited by BrandonA; 10-09-2022, 02:52 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]1105195[/ATTACH]

This is my main takeaway from Texas vs OU and what little we saw of Quinn prior.

The guy is just super chill under fire.

If you watch his post game press conferences he’s VERY uncomfortable with a microphone in front of him. His answers to questions are brief and more than. A little awkward (not judging, I’d be worse). But under fire on the big stage with a football in his hand, he’s ready to dissect and dismantle the opposing team.

I find this refreshing as initially I’m sure a lot of us thought he was just a Southlake “look at me I’m cool” kid.

Yes, sometimes he throws it to the wrong team but that should improve as he sees more live action.

My crystal ball doesn’t work very well but one thing is for sure, it will be interesting to see where he goes from here. Recruits are watching and they are they are buzzing about the potential future.

Comment

Ewers did look cool and relaxed in the pocket most of the night. Wasn't much dancing around rushing throws and liked how he always kept looking to throw the ball instead of taking off.

That catch by Bijan was unreal and just shows what kinda hands he has.

Comment

The touchdown throw to Sanders was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Working...
                                X