This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Another bad take. Speculation at its finest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course. A Heisman winner wouldn’t have changed a thing…
    Aggy logic.

Comment

What a glorious morning.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha all these posts between Aggies and Longhorns bickering about who almost beat Bama better �� This is great haha

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
          STFU with this stupidity. Good lord. Quit trying so hard. You almost sound like somebody that went to North Texas.
          Welcome back Grimes!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            Haha all these posts between Aggies and Longhorns bickering about who almost beat Bama better �� This is great haha
            All I'll say is without the Ewers injury Texas would more than likely be undefeated. Injuries are part of the game though.

I'm liking the way Texas is playing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              Welcome back Grimes!

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Both lost to cousin lover the end. See how that works from a rational non-emotional person?

Comment

Paul! Let me know what my picture is changing to.

Congrats to Texas and TCU. Texas is going to be dang tough with Ewers behind center.

I took my frustration on the Aggies last play call out on a 7.5 year old cull with the stick and string this morning so that’s once step in the right direction!

Comment

Mostly OU talk with Horns, but whatever the narrative you need is run with it

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Congrats to Texas and TCU. Texas is going to be dang tough with Ewers behind center.

I took my frustration on the Aggies last play call out on a 7.5 year old cull with the stick and string this morning so that’s once step in the right direction!

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! Glad to see we have another hunter in this thread... Nice shot! Congrats man!

Comment

Good skim!

Comment

For those looking for some world class football watching this morning while we measure weenies post game, the Texas OU game is on LHN now.. You're welcome...

Comment

Very Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Another moral victory for ya? Print the cups.

Errrrrrrbody knows LSU sux right now Even LSU honks know it.

If it had been a one point game it is still a L. Your moral victory trophy case should be overflowing by now

Are you still mancrushing bayou Brian? Or have you taken his picture off the wall above your head?

Comment

150 Class you might need to start carrying an epipen. Looks like you are allergic to deer your arms are all swole up!

Comment

Working...
                                X