Let's Get LIVE 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Get LIVE 22/23

Sounds like youre in the right spot. Now you just have to connect! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
      Sounds like youre in the right spot. Now you just have to connect! Good luck

I have 4 more arrows in my quiver and all the time in the world. The fiancé did roll in last night and mentioned that she would like to have something a little more hardy than the Denty Moore Beef Stew that's in the camper but I told her nothing opens in town before noon 😅🤫

Comment

Nothing like not having a clue a doe is 50 yards away until show blows and you **** near jump out of your lock on!

Comment

Except for 4 does catching your wind and blowing like crazy lol

Comment

Gonna give it 30 or so and go knock out some chores. Been pretty slow since the does blew out.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
              I have 4 more arrows in my quiver and all the time in the world. The fiancé did roll in last night and mentioned that she would like to have something a little more hardy than the Denty Moore Beef Stew that's in the camper but I told her nothing opens in town before noon [emoji28][emoji2958]

Haha. Going to town sucks when youre at the lease. Stick a doe and cook some of it instead.

Comment

Jokes on you dummies!!! You're not screwing up this evening's hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jokes on you dummies!!! You're not screwing up this evening's hunt!

Man that’s the move there. Can get some stuff done thinking like that. Good luck this evening

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                    Man that’s the move there. Can get some stuff done thinking like that. Good luck this evening

You don't always have that option but when you do it's your fault if you don't use it. Flat Top is a shooter 8 that has been rogue since October. Not a real high scoring deer but a shooter for sure. He was at the CRP set this morning. CRP has a history of being bad in the morning but can be fire in the afternoons. A big 9 has been in there at night too. Me and Boo are headed there tonight with the wheel bow.

Comment

You don't always have that option but when you do it's your fault if you don't use it. Flat Top is a shooter 8 that has been rogue since October. Not a real high scoring deer but a shooter for sure. He was at the CRP set this morning. CRP has a history of being bad in the morning but can be fire in the afternoons. A big 9 has been in there at night too. Me and Boo are headed there tonight with the wheel bow.

This sounds like a recipe for success! I’ll be tuned in. Will feel like that .300 is in your hands with the wheel bow lol

Comment

We're settled in and waiting on customers to show! My hunting partner is pretty easy to look at. With any luck I'll even hunt a little bit

Comment

Comment

Good luck brother! I hope y’all kill a big one!!

Comment

Rut is on Red has one on lockdown. He has been quiet on the GS this evening.

Comment

Show off

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X