Big Ooop's LEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Ooop's LEO

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyKyGJ3jb40"]Train Hits Police Car with Handcuffed Woman Inside - YouTube[/ame]

That’s a heck of a predicament now.

Comment

Wow. They are in a predicament.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope the lady sues the hell out of that dept and wins. No reason to stop on the tracks like that.

Comment

Miracle she isn't dead, that thing hit hard

Comment

The officers law enforcement career is done and obviously so that parked on the tracks. Hate to judge bur they were still worried about a weapon after she was hit by their DA parking on the tracks.

Comment

Great work.

Comment

Wow that was crazy. Amazing she wasn't killed. I don't know if I can blame the officer for parking there, it was more a function of where the suspect pulled over and the positioning and spacing the officer needed to safely make the arrest. But the woman officer who cuffed and stuffed her certainly should have realized where the vehicle was parked and could have detained the suspect in her patrol car that she parked behind the one on the tracks. Bad deal all around.

Comment

I wish you guys would stop posting stuff that some of us can’t see. There’s absolutely nothing except green that accompanies the OP. So I have to make up my own video in my head and it had blowup dolls, depends, and voodoo shrimp scattered all over the tracks with Chew there shaking his head. It was a mess !

Oh, and he was elbow deep in a Little Debbie box……

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    I wish you guys would stop posting stuff that some of us can’t see. There’s absolutely nothing except green that accompanies the OP. So I have to make up my own video in my head and it had blowup dolls, depends, and voodoo shrimp scattered all over the tracks with Chew there shaking his head. It was a mess !

Good one, Don!!!

Comment

Don I can see the video and to ease your mind there were no VooDoo Shrimp harmed in the accident.

Comment

Im not sure whats going on because the last few months i cant see most of the stuff other people post ( images and vids)

Comment

I hope she owns that police department/city when the dust is settled

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                            I hope she owns that police department/city when the dust is settled
                            She won't. She'll get a settlement based on her lost earning potential and pain and suffering. It won't be that much and her lawyer will get maybe 40% of that and meanwhile the city will still own itself and its police department.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X