No announcement yet.

Big Ooop's LEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm generally on the cops side,know that..Unless she was on Pablo Escobar's payroll,I'd have done her that way;to start with.Holster,gun,casings,bullets..Check! Hell,half the trucks in this state have those..I hope she survived,and owns that chickenchit town.

Comment

Ive always told my kids that there are consequences to breaking the law.
      If you break the law you there's no guaranteed you will not to be hit by a train

Comment

Comment

"Law Enforcement" attracts 2 types of people.
          These DA officers are in the 2nd category (that % seems to be getting larger) ...

Comment

Fng amateur hour. Hope she survived.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
              Hope the lady sues the hell out of that dept and wins. No reason to stop on the tracks like that.
              X2

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

No doubt this was a tragedy, stupid chit how it was handled but unfortunately this will be magnified over so many of the good things our officers in blue do for us daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                  What’s up with the full sleeve tats on cops now?
                  That's 'diversity'

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Box-R View Post
                    "Law Enforcement" attracts 2 types of people.
                    These DA officers are in the 2nd category (that % seems to be getting larger) ...
                    That number is getting larger in general. They're being born every day. I wouldn't want to be a cop in today's society. Can't blame anyone for finding something else to do for a living. They don't get paid enough for all the crap they have to put up with. It'd be enough to make you want to park on the tracks every time.

I couldn't do it. I'd be in prison myself if I had to be. One person gets a knee to the neck and choked down and that's where police officers are now. Nobody wants them around until they need them.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 09-27-2022, 12:24 AM.

Comment

What a cluster

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        She won't. She'll get a settlement based on her lost earning potential and pain and suffering. It won't be that much and her lawyer will get maybe 40% of that and meanwhile the city will still own itself and its police department.
                        In New Orleans, plenty of people have successfully sued the city, none have gotten paid.

Comment

That is terrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                            What’s up with the full sleeve tats on cops now?

Most with tattoos like that are former military that have now become police officers.

PDs have started relaxing grooming(facial hair) and appearance(exposed tattoos) standards in an attempt to attract/not exclude candidates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                                Most with tattoos like that are former military that have now become police officers.

PDs have started relaxing grooming(facial hair) and appearance(exposed tattoos) standards in an attempt to attract/not exclude candidates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Yeah pretty desperate times.

Comment

Working...
                                X