Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    What about the quails??

That could be another in. Grilled quail on Tuesdays or something. We could prop him on a bar stool and he could tail tall tellsOnly when his wife is in the kitchen. When she comes out he's like a church mouse

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    This is worst than Doxing me. May the pain of a thousand crotch ticks dwell in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Lol Terry doesn’t even want to work at the one restaurant he has. It gets in the way of posting on TBH. Y’all tryin to make him busier.

I want to try the burger now.
      I have 20 employees with daily problems. It’s like running a day care. If it wasn’t for TBH and my deer lease being 20 minutes away I would be on the evening news. And not because of my charitable nature.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
        He may be quite occupied now that he’s heavily involved with Team Little Debbie Pro Staff
        Yep that field testing is a full time job in itself. I’m surprised Big Lee hasn’t made the Moon Pie Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          This is worst than Doxing me. May the pain of a thousand crotch ticks dwell in your future.
          Least it wasn't worser.?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 20 employees with daily problems. It’s like running a day care. If it wasn’t for TBH and my deer lease being 20 minutes away I would be on the evening news. And not because of my charitable nature.
            Nowadays that is what running a business is like. I would get calls from employee's Mothers telling me their baby was sick and couldn't come to work. I was running a fab shop and paid decent money. only about 10% of the people I hired were actually worth it. I couldn't imagine what it would be like in the restaurant industry.

Comment

Yep that field testing is a full time job in itself. I’m surprised Big Lee hasn’t made the Moon Pie Team.
              I don't broadcast my endorsements as my brand is superior.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Nowadays that is what running a business is like. I would get calls from employee's Mothers telling me their baby was sick and couldn't come to work. I was running a fab shop and paid decent money. only about 10% of the people I hired were actually worth it. I couldn't imagine what it would be like in the restaurant industry.

2007ish.... I had a mom come and schedule a meeting with me. Her son was being bullied. I listened.

I responded. Ma'am. He is not being bullied. He is upsetting his coworkers with his inability to do a job right the first time. Those guys chastising him. They are hoping he has a future. Attempting to get him to exceed his current limits.

That young man today. Calls me regularly. He now is leading a team of 20+ rough around the edges staff. His helicopter mom, And his immature nature learned a quick lesson.

We all want the best for our child. We want to protect. Protect is great. Preparing is better.

Think back 20-40yrs. Our Dad, grandpa, uncle, neighbor yelled at us for not holding a flashlight properly. Today. We buy great lighting and not yell at kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                  2007ish.... I had a mom come and schedule a meeting with me. Her son was being bullied. I listened.

I responded. Ma'am. He is not being bullied. He is upsetting his coworkers with his inability to do a job right the first time. Those guys chastising him. They are hoping he has a future. Attempting to get him to exceed his current limits.

That young man today. Calls me regularly. He now is leading a team of 20+ rough around the edges staff. His helicopter mom, And his immature nature learned a quick lesson.

We all want the best for our child. We want to protect. Protect is great. Preparing is better.

Think back 20-40yrs. Our Dad, grandpa, uncle, neighbor yelled at us for not holding a flashlight properly. Today. We buy great lighting and not yell at kids.
                  And we never called in sick nor needed to use a cell phone every 15 minutes. How in the world have we made it this far?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    I'm thinking Terry could franchise
                    I couldn’t handle that kind of Day Care Center.

Comment

And we never called in sick nor needed to use a cell phone every 15 minutes. How in the world have we made it this far?
                      Amen. But I need to keep my TBH post count up. I'm still a 10 pt. Quit bullying me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        And those numbers are still accurate today. 10%

Comment

Terry needs to host an annual misfits of TBH gathering at his place. It would be like a class reunion of the class clowns

Y’all are right though in hiring good help these days. I had an electrician tell me these young guys these days you could hire them to sit down & they would stand up & quit

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                            Amen. But I need to keep my TBH post count up. I'm still a 10 pt. Quit bullying me!!
                            Watch or I’ll Dox you!!

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                              Terry needs to host an annual misfits of TBH gathering at his place. It would be like a class reunion of the class clowns
                              Not enough room. We only seat 200.

Comment

I couldn’t handle that kind of Day Care Center.
                                Come on Terry. Folks up here need some good Cajun cuisine.

The wife and I are going to make it to your place one of these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X