Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics guys, congrats

Comment

We had a great opener. Hunted Thurs and Friday and came home yesterday in time to catch some football and relax. Will be doing some poppers today. Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice hunt love the old wing master.

Comment

I killed a few Thursday and Friday in the yard, nothing to write home about. I'm 38 with 5 kids. (4 girls and a boy). My oldest is 17, youngest is a set of boy/girl twins at 10 months. My oldest 2 love to fish but have never cared to hunt. In 17 years of being a dad, I just wanted one of my kids to hunt with me, and participate. Yesterday, my 15 year old killed 3 dove. The first kills of any of my kids and it meant so much to me. Anyhow, she threatened me about posting her picture looking like this, but I ain't scared of her. We killed 8 total, both of us shooting single shots. May have been a couple skillet shots. [emoji16]

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Fun hunt!
            Attached Files

Comment

Glad to see you guys are shootin straight. Congrats to yall.

Comment

Headed out west in a few minutes. Hoping for some action. If no dove birds are flying then I will be all over the bullfrogs and some coon sniping with the PCP at night. Be back Tues.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Headed out west in a few minutes. Hoping for some action. If no dove birds are flying then I will be all over the bullfrogs and some coon sniping with the PCP at night. Be back Tues.
                  Bullfrogs taste good too. Good luck.

Comment

We got plenty to eat in Dickens Co.
                    Attached Files

Comment

With all the rain our field was so soggy I wasn’t expecting birds to come in but I was able drop about a dozen into the mud. I think it’s gonna be good here once it dries out

Comment

We are covered in bull frogs. Gonna take fishing pole out soon and catch a mess

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          We are covered in bull frogs. Gonna take fishing pole out soon and catch a mess

Bull frogs taste better than doves! We used to wear them out with fishing poles and rubber worms when I was in high school. Have fun.

Comment

Had some great hunts around Vernon. Got to witness 3 new young hunters get there first limits. God is good!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                              Bull frogs taste better than doves! We used to wear them out with fishing poles and rubber worms when I was in high school. Have fun.

Got 10!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X