They're Going Deep Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
    I'll be 60 next month. No man goes up my butt. I'd rather have cancer.
    Bro! C,mon man! You don’t want colon cancer, or any other cancer as far as that goes. I tell you what’s worse than getting scoped. That’s grown azzed men wearing another man’s jersey! WTH!

Comment

I had 4/5/6 in my life its really just the thought Prep thats bad..And the (Bare Assessment)
      Good LUCK

Comment

That’s a stupid a_ _ statement.

Comment

Good luck with the test op. Checkups are smart.

Comment

Just enjoy the Anesthesia bro. Think about “incense and peppermints”!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              Michael Jackson was administered Propofol...and yes, that's a common anesthetic used.

I've had several scopes....the prep is by far the worst experience for sure. The procedure itself is uneventful. At least.............I think it is. 😅
              Yup. Propofol...

Comment

I had one a few years ago and it scared the mess out of me!! The anesthesiologist had a VERY pronounced lisp!!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                  i thought you could just poop in a box and mail it in these days

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Seems much less intrusive

Comment

AC, it is less intrusive.....

But, it’s also less accurate, and If’n you test positive, most insurers won’t pay for both tests.

I guess I got lucky. When I did mine a couple years ago, it was suggested to do a liquid diet the night before. I had a thermos of beef and chicken stock, both seasoned with Ragin Blaze, come time for the prep,, I honestly sat for maybe an hour total, and was done. Not near as bad as some of you clowns claiming it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                      AC, it is less intrusive.....

But, it’s also less accurate, and If’n you test positive, most insurers won’t pay for both tests.

I guess I got lucky. When I did mine a couple years ago, it was suggested to do a liquid diet the night before. I had a thermos of beef and chicken stock, both seasoned with Ragin Blaze, come time for the prep,, I honestly sat for maybe an hour total, and was done. Not near as bad as some of you clowns claiming it would be.

I’m 51 and need to get it done. I don’t even have a doctor

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Find a doctor. I have friends and family that don't like going to the doctor cause I guess they are afraid that they might find something wrong with them. Thing is with some illnesses by the time you start to feel sick it might be too late.

The way I look at test like this is there's nothing to worry about until there is. The biggest thing I was dreading was the prep.
                        Last edited by SneakyPhil; 08-26-2022, 08:06 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Get it before something arises and they send you to get. Then it turns into “diagnostic” and insurance says FU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I hope this is a troll post. If not, that’s the dumbest **** I’ve ever heard. I’m Get a female then. Or a doc that identifies as female. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You’re just scared that you might like it.

Comment

The propofol nap is the best part. You feel like you slept all night and no groggy feeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X