They're Going Deep Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're Going Deep Tomorrow

Having my first colonoscopy in the morning.

Can I just say that the prep sucks!

Just a PSA. When I set up my appointment I was telling the doctor that I guess hadn't realized that they changed the recommended age to 45 (I turned 50 this year). He told me that they are thinking about lowering it to 30. He says they are seeing colon cancer in people in their 20s. So if you are high risk or the recommended age get it done.

What they are seeing is a revenue gap. Has one……..hated it

Comment

I need to do my second one. Was scheduled 6 weeks ago but still had to wear a mask.......so i cancelled for convience purposes. Are you still mandated to wear one during the check in and procedure?

Comment

Yep they’ve been leaving money on the table.

Comment

My uncle got colon cance and was told he had six months to live. He got the bill and called the doc said he couldn’t pay it. So, they gave him six more months to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            I need to do my second one. Was scheduled 6 weeks ago but still had to wear a mask.......so i cancelled for convience purposes. Are you still mandated to wear one during the check in and procedure?
            One of the first things they told me is to be sure and wear a mask. My wife has to wear one when she comes and picks me up as well.

Comment

Had mine at 55, clean as a whistle. Doc says come back in 10 years.

Comment

I'll be 60 next month. No man goes up my butt. I'd rather have cancer.

Comment

I assume that with all the plastics we consume that cancer will increase. Not to mention the pesticides and herbicides. It's in everything now! I'm 40 so will probably consider it in a few years.

Good luck sir! Hoping for a clean report![emoji6]

Comment

Fentenal is a killer buzz. I understand why MJ used it...

Comment

i thought you could just poop in a box and mail it in these days

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had one last month, I’m 38. I’m high risk so have to get one every year. Had a colovesical fistula due to severe diverticulitis.

Comment

Gitrdun! The prep I used was a piece of cake....in liquid form! Just over the counter stuff and gatorade. Not at all uncomfortable, just stay close to the chitter! Seems a helluva lot easier than colon cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                            I'll be 60 next month. No man goes up my butt. I'd rather have cancer.
                            Dang really hope your joking. Cancer sucks bad!!!

Had my first last October, had to have 12” of my colon removed for precancerous.
                            Need to have them every year now.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                              Dang really hope your joking. Cancer sucks bad!!!

Had my first last October, had to have 12” of my colon removed for precancerous.
                              Need to have them every year now.
                              Yea my thoughts too. I've had two colonoscopies, you are out and don't feel a thing, shake it off, forget about it, and live another day.

Comment

Working...
                              X