No announcement yet.

They're Going Deep Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When they roll you on the exam table, you won't be out just droggy, take a glance at the scope that will be rolled up right there. It is marked in FEET so they can tell how "deep" they are.

Comment

How come the woman never complain about this proceedure?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        Fentenal is a killer buzz. I understand why MJ used it...
        Michael Jackson was administered Propofol...and yes, that's a common anesthetic used.

I've had several scopes....the prep is by far the worst experience for sure. The procedure itself is uneventful. At least.............I think it is. 😅

Comment

Not too sure how I feel about the whole thing. Mines exit only and I don't need someone tryna break the barrier.

Comment

It definitely beats having colon cancer. Ask me how I know. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

The prep is the worst. It’s really not that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had my first a few months ago. Prep was a PITA (literally) but the the procedure was fine. Never did any drugs, or ever been under anesthesia, but the drugs they gave me to put me out was the BEST ever. Literally like a light switch on life was turned off. No dreams, no thoughts, and no memory….. Best rest I’ve ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                  I'll be 60 next month. No man goes up my butt. I'd rather have cancer.
                  They make female doctors nowadays ya know. Find one of them. It's not the doctor that goes up there anyway. It's a long skinny camera.

Comment

What TXBRASS exclaimed! The Good thing is I new the man that was pushing the parfocal. He said I will go into a "slight" slumber, hell I may have told all them hot nurses all my darkest secrets. She said I was a good boy on the table, I do not believe!
                    Gotta have one every 5 cause of high risk, family history. Get er dun, piece of cake.
                    Sam J.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                      I'll be 60 next month. No man goes up my butt. I'd rather have cancer.
                      It's not a man. It's a scope. I would gladly transfer the side effects of having 95% of my colon removed and having neuropathy in my hands and feet for the rest of my life for a simple procedure that you're not even awake for. Colon cancer is a silent killer. It killed my dad and it almost got me. Go get your f****** colonoscopy.

Comment

I’m 48 & asked my Dr about it & he said even though their website states start at 45 for average risk he said they still go off of the age of 50
                        My wife is 46 & her Dr under the same hospital system recommended she go ahead & get one
                        It depends from Dr to Dr apparently
                        My next visit I’m planning to ask more about why my wife is suggested & 2 years younger

Comment

They're Going Deep Tomorrow

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          It's not a man. It's a scope. I would gladly transfer the side effects of having 95% of my colon removed and having neuropathy in my hands and feet for the rest of my life for a simple procedure that you're not even awake for. Colon cancer is a silent killer. It killed my dad and it almost got me. Go get your f****** colonoscopy.

This! It killed my middle brother in less than 4 months this past January. He had his first one at 50 because he was showing bad signs. Had he had it done at 45 or even 6 months earlier during his 50th, he’d prob still be here today with his kids. Get your **** colonscopy. The prep is a piece of cake these days …

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            This! It killed my middle brother in less than 4 months this past January. He had his first one at 50 because he was showing bad signs. Had he had it done at 45 or even 6 months earlier during his 50th, he’d prob still be here today with his kids. Get your **** colonscopy. The prep is a piece of cake these days …
                            Amen. One day of inconvenience for several years of Peace of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

I agree 100%! I wish the technology had been available for my grandfather back in the day. I might have had more memories of him beyond what an eight-year-old is capable of remembering.
                              I'm meeting with my doctor on Wednesday to set up my next one so my grandkids won't have to try to remember what their Paw Paw was like when they're my age.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                                I agree 100%! I wish the technology had been available for my grandfather back in the day. I might have had more memories of him beyond what an eight-year-old is capable of remembering.

I'm meeting with my doctor on Wednesday to set up my next one so my grandkids won't have to try to remember what their Paw Paw was like when they're my age.
                                That's great. I hope you get good results.

Comment

Working...
                                X