Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent!

Comment

Surgery is over he's in recovery. The surgery took an hour and was successful the doctor got enough tissue to do the biopsy. He will be in the hospital atleast tonight and possibly tomorrow night unsure at the moment.

Comment

That is good news!!! Prayers for Baron, your family and his medical team!!!

Comment

Prayers for a complete recovery for your son.

Comment

Kids are a lot tougher than we are. Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Glad it was successful. Continued prayer

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
                Surgery is over he's in recovery. The surgery took an hour and was successful the doctor got enough tissue to do the biopsy. He will be in the hospital atleast tonight and possibly tomorrow night unsure at the moment.

Glad it’s done and was a success! Continued prayers moving forward.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Continued prayers for the little man!!

Comment

Great news. Prayers for a quick recovery for that young man.

Comment

We thank you Jesus for taking care of Baron through this procedure. Lord we pray for the best possible outcome from the results of the biopsy and Lord we continue to ask for more positive results as you work a miracle for this family. We know you know and understand our fears and so we ask for your grace and mercy during our time of uncertainty. Lord we can't understand why things like this happen to a child who is loved so much by his family and friends so Lord we come before you and place our trust in you that you're understanding is sufficient for us. We continue to trust in your love and affection for this family and Lord we ask for perfect healing and health for young Baron and continued peace and hope for Jim and his wife.
                      In the almighty name of Jesus we pray, Amen.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any news?

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                          We thank you Jesus for taking care of Baron through this procedure. Lord we pray for the best possible outcome from the results of the biopsy and Lord we continue to ask for more positive results as you work a miracle for this family. We know you know and understand our fears and so we ask for your grace and mercy during our time of uncertainty. Lord we can't understand why things like this happen to a child who is loved so much by his family and friends so Lord we come before you and place our trust in you that you're understanding is sufficient for us. We continue to trust in your love and affection for this family and Lord we ask for perfect healing and health for young Baron and continued peace and hope for Jim and his wife.
                          In the almighty name of Jesus we pray, Amen.

Amen. Thank you Rodney, and thank everyone else who has taken time out of there days to say a prayer for my family.

I feel like I need to vent a little and maybe it will make me feel better to get this experience off my chest. I don't have many people I can talk to about it.

We are home now hopefully we will have the biopsy results in a week from what we're told and were praying for some good news. I've never been this scared or hurt in my life the thought of something happening to my son hurts beyond what words can describe. The doctor hasn't told us much but had a small team of oncologist talk to us about chemotherapy, different treatment possibilities that may happen, and in not so many words told us they think it's cancer due to the fact that whatever is causing bone deterioration is most likely not benign. I feel like they know what's going on but won't tell us exactly until we get the results.

I feel awful my heart hurts so bad, it's hard to eat and keep food down. I've went from being in shock and not being able to talk to sobbing. I can't give up hope and need to stay strong around him. Watching him wake up from anesthesia yesterday evening was horrible. Crying, screaming, scared not knowing where he was, fighting the nurses etc. The sound of his raspy voice screaming let go of me, why would you do this to me, quit holding me down crushed me. Looking at his eye swollen shut and stitched up hurts, everything hurts. He's so smart, happy, caring, and full of life. I haven't cried in front of him but it's hard all the little things he does and says makes me want to break down. He was so excited to get ice cream last night, couldn't stop talking about how good his breakfast sandwich was this morning, we get home today and he's watching a movie with his 5yr old sister petting her head telling her how he loves her, and she responds with your the best big brother ever and I love you to.

He's absolutely terrified of getting an IV a week ago for his MRI he had to get an IV and a vein got busted due to him thrashing so they had to do it in his other arm. Yesterday when we took him in the whole way to the hospital he was talking about how excited he was to get an IV because it should be the last time. That's one of the things that hurts the most. We haven't told him yet but we know it's not over. We're not saying anything until we have results so we don't scare him. I'd give anything for the roles to be reversed right now I wish it were me.

The past week has been long and full of uncertainties, but this week while waiting for results will be much longer. Thank you everyone for the prayers and continued prayers we sure appreciate them.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
                            Amen. Thank you Rodney, and thank everyone else who has taken time out of there days to say a prayer for my family.

I feel like I need to vent a little and maybe it will make me feel better to get this experience off my chest. I don't have many people I can talk to about it.

We are home now hopefully we will have the biopsy results in a week from what we're told and were praying for some good news. I've never been this scared or hurt in my life the thought of something happening to my son hurts beyond what words can describe. The doctor hasn't told us much but had a small team of oncologist talk to us about chemotherapy, different treatment possibilities that may happen, and in not so many words told us they think it's cancer due to the fact that whatever is causing bone deterioration is most likely not benign. I feel like they know what's going on but won't tell us exactly until we get the results.

I feel awful my heart hurts so bad, it's hard to eat and keep food down. I've went from being in shock and not being able to talk to sobbing. I can't give up hope and need to stay strong around him. Watching him wake up from anesthesia yesterday evening was horrible. Crying, screaming, scared not knowing where he was, fighting the nurses etc. The sound of his raspy voice screaming let go of me, why would you do this to me, quit holding me down crushed me. Looking at his eye swollen shut and stitched up hurts, everything hurts. He's so smart, happy, caring, and full of life. I haven't cried in front of him but it's hard all the little things he does and says makes me want to break down. He was so excited to get ice cream last night, couldn't stop talking about how good his breakfast sandwich was this morning, we get home today and he's watching a movie with his 5yr old sister petting her head telling her how he loves her, and she responds with your the best big brother ever and I love you to.

He's absolutely terrified of getting an IV a week ago for his MRI he had to get an IV and a vein got busted due to him thrashing so they had to do it in his other arm. Yesterday when we took him in the whole way to the hospital he was talking about how excited he was to get an IV because it should be the last time. That's one of the things that hurts the most. We haven't told him yet but we know it's not over. We're not saying anything until we have results so we don't scare him. I'd give anything for the roles to be reversed right now I wish it were me.

The past week has been long and full of uncertainties, but this week while waiting for results will be much longer. Thank you everyone for the prayers and continued prayers we sure appreciate them.
                            May God bless u and your family and I pray for yalls comfort

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for your little guy, your family, and for the doctors and nurses helping him get better.

Judges 6:12

Comment

I can’t even begin to imagine what you, your son, and your family are dealing with, but my prayers are with you all for your son’s healing.

Comment

Working...
                                X