X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 point means 2 ears and a tail

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      They have 37 members on 2000 acres of timber lease ….because it hunts larger than 2000 acres of Hill country or SoTx.. … not because it drives the annual lease fee down. [emoji41]
      If this ain’t the most accurate thing ever typed, then I don’t know what is.

Comment

When outsiders refer to a "bolt cutter" what they really mean is "master key".

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          When outsiders refer to a "bolt cutter" what they really mean is "master key".
          They say the gas axe is for times when the master key is lost or forgotten.

Comment

Empty feed bags should be left loose in your truck bed so they can coat the side of the road.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
              I’m not from this area originally but everything I’ve heard from people about east tx before is definitely true. I can’t wait to leave the day I got here.
              Well .......Bye! lol

Comment

I heard the fight song for East Tx is I Am My Own Grampa

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                  I heard the fight song for East Tx is I Am My Own Grampa
                  We changed it to “Living For The Night” by George Strait.

Comment

Since everyone in East TX abides by “it’s important to protect the environment “, can peoples unload all forms of trash and waste at the front gate?

Comment

Originally posted by MontagueMech View Post
                      Since everyone in East TX abides by “it’s important to protect the environment “, can peoples unload all forms of trash and waste at the front gate?
                      Funny that you bring that up. Last week there was a whole pickup load dumped across the road from our lease gate at our neighbors gate. Furniture, trash and evidently a lot of of incriminating paper work. My wife showed me a F/B post where the Trinity County Sheriff had all of the personal paperwork laid out and was giving the perp 24 hours to come back and clean that mess up. If not a warrant would be issued. The next day it was completely cleaned up. Thanks Sheriff Woody.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        Funny that you bring that up. Last week there was a whole pickup load dumped across the road from our lease gate at our neighbors gate. Furniture, trash and evidently a lot of of incriminating paper work. My wife showed me a F/B post where the Trinity County Sheriff had all of the personal paperwork laid out and was giving the perp 24 hours to come back and clean that mess up. If not a warrant would be issued. The next day it was completely cleaned up. Thanks Sheriff Woody.
                        Good for the Trinity Sherries Dept. These select few low life’s need to be outed.

Comment

Recent podcast with East Tx Legend……

Host: It is no secret you have killed some absolute E. Tx giants over the years. When would you say the absolute best time to kill a big monarch would be.

E.Tx Legend: Well the week before the season opens has always been good to me. Bucks aren’t pressured yet and are easier to pattern. It’s a great time to kill a buck of a lifetime.

Host: Do you have any tips for our listeners?

E. Tx Legend: Yes I do! It amazes me how most hunters do not realize this. But deer especially old cagey bucks are more comfortable moving at night. It only makes sense to me to hunt them during this time to maximize your opportunities.

Host: Do you have a favorite moon phase?

E.Tx Legend: Hands down, Full moon

Host: What’s your weapon of choice?

E.Tx Legend: Custom.22LR with a hair trigger and biggest banana clip I can find. Topped with the latest thermal imagery. I have a lot of confidence in the equipment.

Comment

Working...
                          X