Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Just for fun and my curiosity, how much would you pay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
    Is there a access road?
    Yes there is an easement getting to the property.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Where would you park on the 1.27 acres while hunting it etc… seems way to small and something you’d never be able to resell if you had to
      There's an easement that goes to the property. I would park on it and walk 300 yards down the access road/easement to hunt the 1.27 ac

Comment

to all the guys saying it's to small to hunt, basically a commercial lot/neighborhood lot etc... what does it matter that it's that small? If I had to guess, 90% of food plots that are being hunted are under 1.27 acres in size, especially in east texas, that have bucks killed out of them every year. And all I'm asking is how much would you pay to own a piece of property in Kansas that has bucks like this on it??
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
          There's an easement that goes to the property. I would park on it and walk 300 yards down the access road/easement to hunt the 1.27 ac

Geeze…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If the sole purpose is for hunting, I wouldn't even consider buying something that small.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
              to all the guys saying it's to small to hunt, basically a commercial lot/neighborhood lot etc... what does it matter that it's that small? If I had to guess, 90% of food plots that are being hunted are under 1.27 acres in size, especially in east texas, that have bucks killed out of them every year. And all I'm asking is how much would you pay to own a piece of property in Kansas that has bucks like this on it??

Huge difference in a 1.27 acre plot within a much larger chunk of land you own or lease vs a standalone 1.27 acre chunk of land when you’re relying on neighbors to allow you to also use their land to your advantage. It’s like the school kid that never shows up or helps in a group project but still wants to get the A

To answer your question - I’d pay $0 and not even consider it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking at that map, I probably wouldn't buy. If it had road frontage and could be sold to build on, or something besides hunt I might. Looks likely to be in a flood zone as well.

Comment

Like others have said it's risky. Unless I had a relationship with the larger land owners and knew they would allow me to hunt it like that I wouldn't touch it.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X