No announcement yet.

2022 -2023 Duck Season Thread!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=CTR0022;16628476]Spent the last 4 days hunting seaducks in the northeast. Cape Cod, Massachusetts area to be exact. Hunted different areas every day. Shot common eiders, surf scoters, white wing scoters, oldsquaw, and Atlantic brant. Had an absolute blast hunting out of layout boats.

Capt. Andrew Gibbs and Jared Hughes put us on some incredible birds. Check em out at

CONGRATS!! Great hunt & birds. My bucket list trip soon.

Comment

Me & John had a good hunt this AM. John took a different gun & unfortunately didn't fit him good. Cost him a couple of birds.
      1 more day & then despair & depression. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
        Spent the last 4 days hunting seaducks in the northeast. Cape Cod, Massachusetts area to be exact. Hunted different areas every day. Shot common eiders, surf scoters, white wing scoters, oldsquaw, and Atlantic brant. Had an absolute blast hunting out of layout boats.

Capt. Andrew Gibbs and Jared Hughes put us on some incredible birds. Check em out at

Marsh River Outfitters is home to Maine's most versatile registered Maine guides. We offer trips from trapping, to the famous gunning of sea ducks on the rugged coastline. We offer trophy black bear, whitetail, and turkey hunting.

Too cool! That’s at the top of my bucket list! I’d like some sea ducks and a brant!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today was the last day for me. Ended what was an absolute great season overall.
            Gonna start over from scratch from a gear standpoint so will be listing about 14 dz decoys rigged and ready along with a momarsh panel blind in the classified in the coming weeks.
            Hope everyone bangs on them tomorrow.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
              Spent the last 4 days hunting seaducks in the northeast. Cape Cod, Massachusetts area to be exact. Hunted different areas every day. Shot common eiders, surf scoters, white wing scoters, oldsquaw, and Atlantic brant. Had an absolute blast hunting out of layout boats.

Marsh River Outfitters is home to Maine's most versatile registered Maine guides. We offer trips from trapping, to the famous gunning of sea ducks on the rugged coastline. We offer trophy black bear, whitetail, and turkey hunting.

Wow that’s awesome. I want to do that one day.

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post

Can't beat a good redhead shoot!

Comment

Some nice straps posted today. Congrats all!

Epic trip CTR. Big time bucket list. Great pics.

We had a really fun widge shoot this am. All the birds just ate it up and dropped straight into the kill hole. If tomorrow is a gar hole then today was a great way to end the season.

We walked to a blind to go take pics of some deer tonight and this guy was under the stand.
                  Fun stuff.

Comment

Congrats Moose!
                    Great hunt!

Comment

Two man to end it this morning. Not going to sit in the rain tomorrow.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                        Congrats!"
                        Pretty shoot!
                        On your place?

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post

What a blue wing shoot!!!

Comment

First bull sprig in the skinny marsh water today! Lot of bad things had to happen for us to get that bird. First thing we did was make the decision to pass on two landed teal in the spread, then we whiffed three times each on a pair of gaddys that tried to get in and he was the next bird to work us.

Two man scratched out, gonna get wet and wild in the morning [emoji1695]

Comment

Originally posted by buckhunter1999 View Post

First bull sprig in the skinny marsh water today! Lot of bad things had to happen for us to get that bird. First thing we did was make the decision to pass on two landed teal in the spread, then we whiffed three times each on a pair of gaddys that tried to get in and he was the next bird to work us.

Two man scratched out, gonna get wet and wild in the morning [emoji1695]

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats. Nice pintail.

Comment

Working...
                                X