2022 -2023 Duck Season Thread!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Les View Post
    Had DU TV film crew with us today. We had our 36 birds before 8:00 a.m. and then just sat and watched. It was so beautiful. I even got me some jewelry. Banded in Canada on August 16th, 2022. A month ago.

Awesome hunt!

Comment

WTG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Birds have gotten thin in the Anahuac / Winnie area. As a group we had 13 this AM and then my wife, 2 sons and I went back this evening and killed 6 of the 7 we saw

Comment

Nice work fellers!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            Birds have gotten thin in the Anahuac / Winnie area. As a group we had 13 this AM and then my wife, 2 sons and I went back this evening and killed 6 of the 7 we saw
            Congrats to the Boswells!

Comment

We are down here in Laredo dove hunting but my buddy and I found some on a tank this morning. Even had a couple green wings mixed in.[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                We are down here in Laredo dove hunting but my buddy and I found some on a tank this morning. Even had a couple green wings mixed in.[IMG][/IMG]
                CONGRATS My Friend!!

Comment

It’s warm and I’m tired but let’s get it!

Not expecting much on this hunt but better then sleeping in!

Good luck everyone

Comment

If anyone is headed east on I10 they have the entire freeway shut down east bound in Baytown

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      It’s warm and I’m tired but let’s get it!

Not expecting much on this hunt but better then sleeping in!

Good luck everyone

Same to ya! Same as you, not expecting a barn burner, but u never know with teal. They come and go overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        CONGRATS My Friend!!
                        Thanks David, good luck to y’all today.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Nice pile of birds. Great to see the family getting out together. I really like that.

One of my brothers hunted out by the refuge/Oyster Bayou area, and said it was slowwww.. Think they had 5 birds..
                          Lesto!!

Comment

We also started seeing good numbers (about 15 large groups) of high-flying big ducks yesterday morning.
                            Lesto!!

Comment

Much better hunt than anticipated. Finished with 22 between 5 and if people didn’t have to leave early we would’ve had 2 good 8-15 groups come in.

Solid weekend but way less birds in the sky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good hunt for us in Garwood. 2 short ,but one guy had his chances.

Comment

Working...
                                X