Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
    One thing I learned in this thread. There are ALOT more deviants in this world that I ever imagined.
    I think you are confusing middle age men that have been waiting 8 months for hunting season, with a deviant.

Probably not much difference anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
      One thing I learned in this thread. There are ALOT more deviants in this world that I ever imagined.
      Well hold on, all I have done is kiss her. Well, I did involuntarily grab her butt when I kissed her. Not sure whats up with that, just did it without thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        Well hold on, all I have done is kiss her. Well, I did involuntarily grab her butt when I kissed her. Not sure whats up with that, just did it without thinking.
        That's cool. It's just your masculinity taking over and letting her know you ain't queer. It's an instinctual thing that is a sometimes involuntary reaction. It keeps you out of the "friend zone".

Comment

Real life version of that movie Idle Hands from back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
            That's cool. It's just your masculinity taking over and letting her know you ain't queer. It's an instinctual thing that is a sometimes involuntary reaction. It keeps you out of the "friend zone".
            [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              What the heck is going on in here? I read the OP and then skipped to page 11 and see a gif of a purple Hippo spanking it. Now I have to go back a read 12 pages to figure out how we got here.

I highly encourage you to go back and read from the beginning. It’s a very interesting read…highly riveting.

((sophomoric snickering)). Riveting…get it? Riveting?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                You never know what tomorrow lays in store. I think that you are making the right call. Some things should remain sacred between a man and a woman. I once had a friend that told me and I quote “ I had a date with the filthiest nastiest whore I have ever gone out with last night” and then gave me all of the details. 1 month later they were engaged and married shortly there after. It was awkward knowing what I knew about her. If she only new the betrayal it wouldn’t have lasted as long as it did which was only 5 months.

It was more like two months as I recall…

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                  It was more like two months as I recall…
                  Scratching my head….. and as I’ve said before, if my memory was a bank it wouldn’t hold a dime!!

Comment

So.... you're not gonna pay me to heckle y'all at dinner. So you can set the Big Man straight? I already cashed the check Mike. No refunds.

Comment

Thread is wack and gay as hell.

This Lady Hunts either post some picture or stfu.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yall are going to hate me for this, but I might have to slack off a bit. I dont want to be disrespectful to her. I know, I suck but there is a point where it becomes trashy. Especially if it does somehow work out and some of yall meet her some day.

That time passed several days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Says the Austinite who uses the hotdog straw. Go make yourself another drink and relax.

Comment

That’s no way to speak to a lady.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              Says the Austinite who uses the hotdog straw. Go make yourself another drink and relax.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Wow metal head haven't you already found one wife on here?!

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by ElfEyes; 08-26-2022, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X