Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Someone is[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Sancho

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
      Sancho
      He better get with the program before Christmas or Sancho Clause will take her for a sleigh ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Good news Mike, glad its going well.

Now get that hair cut before the weekend.
        Almost sounds like you’re offering to help……gross

https://youtu.be/m_1-tRbr0d4" style="display:none;">
        IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        https://youtu.be/m_1-tRbr0d4')">https://youtu.be/m_1-tRbr0d4')"> I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
        https://youtu.be/m_1-tRbr0d4">https://youtu.be/m_1-tRbr0d4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          It will be fine if he stirs it good.
          [emoji12]

Comment

What the heck is going on in here? I read the OP and then skipped to page 11 and see a gif of a purple Hippo spanking it. Now I have to go back a read 12 pages to figure out how we got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              What the heck is going on in here? I read the OP and then skipped to page 11 and see a gif of a purple Hippo spanking it. Now I have to go back a read 12 pages to figure out how we got here.
              It's worth the read!. Now we have to wait until Sunday for a new update. Guess I will have to live my own life the next few days

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
                It's worth the read!. Now we have to wait until Sunday for a new update. Guess I will have to live my own life the next few days
                Ahah, He could post some of the "juicy, marinating txts", during our wait.

Comment

That is very true. Women these days love to tease you. Then they get mad when you don't text back right away. I have also learned not to open any messages in front of a group of people at work. It's amazing some of the stuff they will send you!

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
                    I tried to get my mind off of it and went to the classifieds. 1st item for sale was two stripped lowers....and now I got Mike and his lover back on my mind! [emoji109][emoji118]

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                      I tried to get my mind off of it and went to the classifieds. 1st item for sale was two stripped lowers....and now I got Mike and his lover back on my mind! [emoji109][emoji118]
                      Now that's funny right there. I am trying to end the work day early and was cruising the classifieds also.

Comment

Yall are going to hate me for this, but I might have to slack off a bit. I dont want to be disrespectful to her. I know, I suck but there is a point where it becomes trashy. Especially if it does somehow work out and some of yall meet her some day.

Comment

Oh crap Mike it not trashy at all. I doubt that yall really get married.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Oh crap Mike it not trashy at all. I doubt that yall really get married.

We are definitely not getting married......

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                              Yall are going to hate me for this, but I might have to slack off a bit. I dont want to be disrespectful to her. I know, I suck but there is a point where it becomes trashy. Especially if it does somehow work out and some of yall meet her some day.
                              I completely understand. I am in the same boat as you. But I don't think I could post about it on here. Being from a small town is bad enough. Everyone seems to know what I am doing even before I do it. You do you and go make yourself happy. It doesn't matter what other people think of you.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                                Like left overs?
                                Well I won't eat leftovers but somebody will....

Comment

Working...
                                X