Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
    What did she cook, and how good of a cook is she?

I’m would like to know this too.

Congrats BTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Might have to dust off the ignore function after reading the keyboard diarrhea in this thread...
      I've never used it before, but seriously thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Now I have to go find out who the heck Andrew Tate is.
        Yes you will be amazed. I wish everyone one would read up on Andrew Tate before continuing debate.

Comment

Nice to read there was a happy ending to date 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Your not supposed to say that. Maybe do you feel lighter a foot, not as angry a little tired [emoji42]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Whatever the best way to say it is how I meant it.[emoji23]

Regardless of okrattler’s sage advice, life is just better with a good woman to spend time with.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              What did she cook, and how good of a cook is she?

Curious as well

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                life is just better with a good woman to spend time with.

Here Here. I’ll that to drink. Hiccup!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  Whatever the best way to say it is how I meant it.[emoji23]

Regardless of okrattler’s sage advice, life is just better with a good woman to spend time with.

That is the REAL truth!

Comment

Red beans and rice with sausage. That way it was mostly done when I got there. It was good. I was worried about the after effects of the beans, but that turned out to be a non issue, thank God. Im not one to complain when a woman cooks for me, and brings me my drink, makes sure I like it etc. Thats something Im not very used to honestly.

Before I left she put a bunch of the leftovers in a nice bowl with a lid and told me to make sure I bring it back

Comment

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Originally posted by miket View Post
                      Red beans and rice with sausage. That way it was mostly done when I got there. It was good. I was worried about the after effects of the beans, but that turned out to be a non issue, thank God. Im not one to complain when a woman cooks for me, and brings me my drink, makes sure I like it etc. Thats something Im not very used to honestly.

Before I left she put a bunch of the leftovers in a nice bowl with a lid and told me to make sure I bring it back

Make sure the dish is washed.

Everyone loves a encore.

Comment

IT's A TRAP/TEST!!
                        To see how you liked the meal, how quickly finish 'em & how quickly "you return" the Tupperware.

Proceed with caution, but proceed.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Thats how my wife snagged me. Food.

Comment

take the bowl back with crappie cakes in it. Or something you can cook well.

Comment

Sounds like he's getting laid again, just guessing Curt was right

Comment

Working...
                                X