Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s great Mike. Glad y’all had a good evening.

Comment

Way to go Mike, your on the right track

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        Had a wonderful dinner and evening. Headed home.

Good deal! That’s all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          I know the truth is a hard thing to face but it's still the truth regardless. People don't like to hear it so they try to shut it down. Just ask Andrew Tate. His opinions and mine don't differ too much and he's the most censored man in the world right now.
          Andrew Tate has been censored so much I had no idea who he was. Had to google the guy. Wow. All I can say is WOW.

Comment

How was the stew?

Comment

Excellent…and that’s all that needs to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                I know the truth is a hard thing to face but it's still the truth regardless. People don't like to hear it so they try to shut it down. Just ask Andrew Tate. His opinions and mine don't differ too much and he's the most censored man in the world right now.
                He is censored because he is a **** fool…the junk he spits out is just dumb as hell and NOONE WANTS TO HEAR IT.

If you line up with his way of thinking then you too are those things.

It’s easy to see why you are single…no one likes you.

Edit…do you mike…don’t let the peanut gallery shade you.

Going back to my corner.

Comment

I thought I head a faint glimmer of Barry White softly playing for the north this evening……….

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                    He is censored because he is a **** fool…the junk he spits out is just dumb as hell and NOONE WANTS TO HEAR IT.

If you line up with his way of thinking then you too are those things.

It’s easy to see why you are single…no one likes you.

Edit…do you mike…don’t let the peanut gallery shade you.

Going back to my corner.
                    I don't give a crap who likes me and who doesn't. I think I've gone over that once before. But people sure like to debate like their opinion means anything or that you're gonna change my mind. Ain't happening. I don't care what you or anyone else believes so why you so worried about what I say? I don't give a fat rats ***. Ignore me and I'll ignore you.

Saying something to me and telling me not to say anything else is gonna magically make me not say anything in response to what you said? In what world does that happen? Are you God? Are you someone special that somehow gets to tell me what to or what not to say? I didn't think so just making sure.

I wasn't talking to you or the last 4 people that quoted me. So how was it your business? Exactly, it wasn't. So why you talking to me and pretending that I care what your thoughts on me are?

I don't jump on you and quote stuff like "nobody likes you" when you get on here praying for someone like some kind of holy roller. You know why I don't? Because I don't care. That's you being you. It ain't hurting me one bit.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 08-28-2022, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Great news Mr Miket

And now the peanut gallery can parse the meaning of “wonderful” in your reply!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                        And now the peanut gallery can parse the meaning of “wonderful” in your reply!

Comment

Good for u Mike on getting some conpanship. Hope the dinner went well, and there are many more in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Excellent…and that’s all that needs to be said.
                            Really

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you feel calmer

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                                I thought I head a faint glimmer of Barry White softly playing for the north this evening……….
                                Not so much Barry but..........

Comment

Working...
                                X