Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    MEOW. Cat Scratch Fever used to be my theme song.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

This thread finally got good ... I admit Mike's game is pretty weak and BoB made me chuckle.... except for the post towards TLHs.. kinda funny and rude at the same time

Carry on those who have nothing better to do than post on TBH 312 times a day

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        Im getting pretty confused here. Aside from the offensive post from BoB, it seems some have been offended by how this thread has gone. I cant tell if its because I realize I was being disrespectful to a woman I recently met and and like, or that Im not being aggressive enough or something else. Most specifically moser and curt, but a few others as well.

As I have said before, Im not a hit it and quit it guy. I also have no intention of getting married again. I do enjoy the company of a woman, and would like a good, enjoyable relationship that is mutually beneficial.
        Because you’re being a ****. Get out of your shell. Live a bit. Give her the wood. Bro she’s older and single. She either had a loss of a spouse or is bat **** crazy. Have fun. Quit ***** footing around. You sound like a woman through this thread. That’s the truth there. Grab her up and lay a big ole kiss on her and I bet she wants it. You’re being way too timid. Especially for a dude that doesn’t want to get married again.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          Because you’re being a ****. Get out of your shell. Live a bit. Give her the wood. Bro she’s older and single. She either had a loss of a spouse or is bat **** crazy. Have fun. Quit ***** footing around. You sound like a woman through this thread. That’s the truth there. Grab her up and lay a big ole kiss on her and I bet she wants it. You’re being way too timid. Especially for a dude that doesn’t want to get married again.

Trophy 8 has a way with words and I agree.... Jezus man ..

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
            Well hold on, all I have done is kiss her. Well, I did involuntarily grab her butt when I kissed her. Not sure whats up with that, just did it without thinking.
            I was wasn’t directed at you nor was it serious. Just making fun at some of the responses.

This is more likely reality from the peanut gallery.

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
            Yeah mike, I could see the confusion when it started going full blown dating therapy on A website that's 99% male, and No one's wife's is reading their post lol. I think the majority of it is just being silly, But like every forum, you always get different opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
              Yeah mike, I could see the confusion when it started going full blown dating therapy on A website that's 99% male, and No one's wife's is reading their post lol. I think the majority of it is just being silly, But like every forum, you always get different opinions.
              Mine ain't reading it cause I tell her the cliff notes every afternoon. She and I have both met Mike. She might be sending him some work. I wish she had a sister than wasn't an idiot to send as well

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              Just do you Mike. When you lay it all out there your always gonna get a lot of conflicting views. I think most of it is in fun but what do I know besides Burnt Orange Butt Hunter. And he’s probably not as bad as he seems. Just needs a little tune up if you catch my drift.
              This. And I'd also agree the date wouldn't mind a good slap on the rump

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Trophy 8 has a way with words and I agree.... Jezus man ..
                I’m honest. I don’t care about his feeling. The man or woman. Or whatever it is needs to hear it. Buncha Nancy’s around here. Lol. Give it hell!

Comment

I realize I haven't contributed anything to this thread, but I did want to take a moment to show gratitude to all those who did. I read all 14 pages and the entertainment factor was high. And I learned a lot, too. Thank you.

Comment

I think the only thing most of these guys have ever "pounded" is a few boxes of little debbie snacks

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                      I think the only thing most of these guys have ever "pounded" is a few boxes of little debbie snacks
                      Leave Oatmeal creampies out of this!

Comment

Dang! it takes almost an hour to read thru this whole thread.
                        Time I will never get back.
                        And still no doing the deed.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                          Ole Debbie put out good ole son!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Mine ain't reading it cause I tell her the cliff notes every afternoon. She and I have both met Mike. She might be sending him some work. I wish she had a sister than wasn't an idiot to send as well

This. And I'd also agree the date wouldn't mind a good slap on the rump

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                            Dead serious here, this may be the highest compliment I have ever received. Thank you sir!

Comment

We are proud of our boy MikeT. Bit timi, but that's ok. I am very happily married but I tend to agree with Trophy8 on this.....women over the age of 35 don't act like 23-27 years olds. They know what they want and are not afraid to get it. I seriously doubt she doesn't know that men are preoccupied with practicing procreation. Play your cards the way you want but I am betting she has texted a few of her friends saying that he won't make a move. Hence "cooking you dinner".

Enjoy the ride and share as much or as little as you would like. We are all here living vicariously through you because we have "filled our tag". I bet if we are honest a bunch of us wouldnt mind being in this position. We can be happily married and not forget our glory days. Like I said.
                              My advice would be to go e it a little gas but I have never been the slow calculating type.

Don't take the peanut gallery too seriously....we are just your cheerleaders!

And I will add.....this has been an epic thread!

Comment

Dude, I'm seriously gonna have to take some PTO from work to keep up with this single thread. I'm vested like a Mexican soap opera. And I don't even speak Spanish.

Comment

Working...
                                X