Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't pay this gay any mine. Let's get back to the reason we're really here for Mike . When you get there on Sunday and someone ate all the stew let me know and I can hook you up with some fish

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I'm married to a TBH legend from the past. She quit posting because of guys like you. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      I’m sure y’all are a great couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I'm married to a TBH legend from the past. She quit posting because of guys like you. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tnik is a tbh legend as well…[emoji1787]

Comment

Im getting pretty confused here. Aside from the offensive post from BoB, it seems some have been offended by how this thread has gone. I cant tell if its because I realize I was being disrespectful to a woman I recently met and and like, or that Im not being aggressive enough or something else. Most specifically moser and curt, but a few others as well.

As I have said before, Im not a hit it and quit it guy. I also have no intention of getting married again. I do enjoy the company of a woman, and would like a good, enjoyable relationship that is mutually beneficial.

Comment

Yeah mike, I could see the confusion when it started going full blown dating therapy on A website that's 99% male, and No one's wife's is reading their post lol. I think the majority of it is just being silly, But like every forum, you always get different opinions.

Comment

Just do you Mike. When you lay it all out there your always gonna get a lot of conflicting views. I think most of it is in fun but what do I know besides Burnt Orange Butt Hunter. And he’s probably not as bad as he seems. Just needs a little tune up if you catch my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Burnt Orange Butt Hunter.
                Ha, das a good 1

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
                  Yeah mike, I could see the confusion when it started going full blown dating therapy on A website that's 99% male, and No one's wife's is reading their post lol. I think the majority of it is just being silly, But like every forum, you always get different opinions.
                  Yeah, I probably went a bit too far. Got caught up in the fun and got a little out of hand. I know ( or have met ) a lot of these guys and now realize the next time I see them may be a little awkward due to some of the stuff I have said/revealed.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    Im getting pretty confused here. Aside from the offensive post from BoB, it seems some have been offended by how this thread has gone. I cant tell if its because I realize I was being disrespectful to a woman I recently met and and like, or that Im not being aggressive enough or something else. Most specifically moser and curt, but a few others as well.

As I have said before, Im not a hit it and quit it guy. I also have no intention of getting married again. I do enjoy the company of a woman, and would like a good, enjoyable relationship that is mutually beneficial.
                    Mike, you probably would have been better off not putting anything on here at all. I learned a long time ago not to post personal stuff, for the simple reason of what you see now. But, you have learned who not to go hunting or fishing with

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                      Who hurt you??
                      Sooners all the time…..Jayhawks as of late a couple times. And quite a few other in Big 12 come to think of it! That was a pretty classless comment for BoB!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                        Yeah, I probably went a bit too far. Got caught up in the fun and got a little out of hand. I know ( or have met ) a lot of these guys and now realize the next time I see them may be a little awkward due to some of the stuff I have said/revealed.

Hell they should high five you! [emoji23][emoji23]. You’re doing fine imo opinion. Nothing wrong with getting a little excited about a new beginning (post divorce dating in this instance) and talking about it with buddies and tapping the brakes when it gets a little overboard. Nothing wrong with really digging the first one either.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Hell they should high five you! [emoji23][emoji23]. You’re doing fine imo opinion. Nothing wrong with getting a little excited about a new beginning (post divorce dating in this instance) and talking about it with buddies and tapping the brakes when it gets a little overboard. Nothing wrong with really digging the first one either.

I’m in this camp.
                          I think it’s been a fun thread and glad to see you’re getting back out there Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You haven't done anything to be embarrassed about. I don't think you've been disrespecting anyone either. You gave her a kiss and suggested you'd like to have a romp in the sack. Nothing wrong with that. What else are you supposed to do?

If you knew half the crap I've done you'd die laughin and be embarrassed for me. Sometimes you get shut down and sometimes it works out. If you don't try it ain't gonna go nowhere. If she shuts it down, who cares? Just try again with someone else. Looks to me like you're on your way to having fun. You ain't done anything out of line as of yet I don't think. It's not like you pulled your dumber out during the date. Which would be hilarious. Don't know if it'd be a good way to hear from her again. But it might......it'd definitely be a bold move.

Comment

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              Who hurt you??

The vodka and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice from the valley every night I’m betting . [emoji23][emoji23]. Don’t pay any attention to BoB…. His bark is worse than his bite and sometimes he trips on his **** when the Tito’s or Dripping Springs pours [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

For those don’t remember or know.. his wife, Reckless Cheri, was a bad*** bow huntress back in the day though. Cool lady the time I met her at Bownanza. Bob married way over his head. Poor lady![emoji23]. And I don’t think she quit posting because of guys like GumboMan…. Terry is a pussycat. (Can I say the p-word on this thread[emoji23][emoji23]). It was more guys similar to SabineHunter, mhbaseball/gingib and easttxhunter but before them .[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                                and i don’t think she quit posting because of guys like gumboman…. Terry is a pussycat. (can i say the p-word on this thread[emoji23][emoji23]). It was more guys similar to sabinehunter, mhbaseball/gingib and easttxhunter but before them .[emoji23][emoji23]
                                MEOW. Cat Scratch Fever used to be my theme song.

Comment

Working...
                                X