Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Oh crap Mike it not trashy at all. I doubt that yall really get married.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Best effing post in the whole thread!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      Yall are going to hate me for this, but I might have to slack off a bit. I dont want to be disrespectful to her. I know, I suck but there is a point where it becomes trashy. Especially if it does somehow work out and some of yall meet her some day.

Totally understandable.

Comment

We are definitely not getting married......
        You never know what tomorrow lays in store. I think that you are making the right call. Some things should remain sacred between a man and a woman. I once had a friend that told me and I quote “ I had a date with the filthiest nastiest whore I have ever gone out with last night” and then gave me all of the details. 1 month later they were engaged and married shortly there after. It was awkward knowing what I knew about her. If she only new the betrayal it wouldn’t have lasted as long as it did which was only 5 months.

Comment

A few days ago I decided to try out one of the sites. A first for me, have messaged a few and got a couple of responses. The VAST majority arent my type. They appear high maintenance, want to travel the world and drink wine....

Needless to say Im not that guy... a few trips wouldnt hurt my feelings any though. Guess we'll see but not getting my hopes up. Pretty sure their pickiness and mine wont mesh well. ( and I have no right to be picky, but you like what you like )
          Mike, sorry I didn't read this sooner. I have some really good advice for dating when you are older.

First thing, low standards are the key to hippieness and fat girls are more appreciative.

Second thing, always meet at a coffee shop on the first blind date. That way you aren't spending $100 on dinner to find out they are nuttier than a port*a *potty at a peanut festival.

Third, always tell them you'll be wearing a red shirt. Then show up in a blue shirt. That why you get to check them out before you reveal your identity. If they failed to disclose the extra 300 pounds they are carrying, (the first 250 is ok ) then you can leave and backout without rejecting them.

Now, back to reading the rest of this thread.

Comment

I will definitely keep yall posted on how it goes generally. She is planning on cooking Sunday afternoon and we will have an enjoyable evening, whatever happens.

Will definitely keep you posted if its a crackhouse and Im sold to the highest bidder. Or she isnt there!

I got caught at a girls house by her dad when I was maybe 17 or so. She said her parents were going out of town. They were, but saw me pass by on the road and showed up about 15min after I got there! Thats why you dont rush things! 10 more minutes and they never would have seen me. But I was young...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              Mike, sorry I didn't read this sooner. I have some really good advice for dating when you are older.

First thing, low standards are the key to hippieness and fat girls are more appreciative.

Second thing, always meet at a coffee shop on the first blind date. That way you aren't spending $100 on dinner to find out they are nuttier than a port*a *potty at a peanut festival.

Third, always tell them you'll be wearing a red shirt. Then show up in a blue shirt. That why you get to check them out before you reveal your identity. If they failed to disclose the extra 300 pounds they are carrying, (the first 250 is ok ) then you can leave and backout without rejecting them.

Now, back to reading the rest of this thread.
              I have done this exact thing due to so many not being truthful with their photos. Or, park near the front door 30 min early and catch a view of them walking in while you sit in your vehicle. Much better than dropping a hundred bucks on dinner for a deceitful date.

Comment

I will definitely keep yall posted on how it goes generally. She is planning on cooking Sunday afternoon and we will have an enjoyable evening, whatever happens.

Will definitely keep you posted if its a crackhouse and Im sold to the highest bidder. Or she isnt there!

I got caught at a girls house by her dad when I was maybe 17 or so. She said her parents were going out of town. They were, but saw me pass by on the road and showed up about 15min after I got there! Thats why you dont rush things! 10 more minutes and they never would have seen me. But I was young...
                Now that you are older, you shouldn't have to worry about parents, just husbands.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  Now that you are older, you shouldn't have to worry about parents, just husbands.
                  I'll snoop around for evidence of masculine presence

Comment

I'll snoop around for evidence of masculine presence
                    Make sure ‘she’ isn’t the source.

Does she have a strong jaw line?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      Well I won't eat leftovers but somebody will....
                      [emoji112]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post

Heck no. Very feminine.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            You never know what tomorrow lays in store. I think that you are making the right call. Some things should remain sacred between a man and a woman. I once had a friend that told me and I quote “ I had a date with the filthiest nastiest whore I have ever gone out with last night” and then gave me all of the details. 1 month later they were engaged and married shortly there after. It was awkward knowing what I knew about her. If she only new the betrayal it wouldn’t have lasted as long as it did which was only 5 months.
                            So you've never had a friend send a pic of a snapper fishing trip and one snapper in the pic ain't got fins?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              So you've never had a friend send a pic of a snapper fishing trip and one snapper in the pic ain't got fins?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                              Let me think………ummmm…..well no!!

Comment

One thing I learned in this thread. There are ALOT more deviants in this world that I ever imagined.

Comment

Working...
                                X