Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Needy family in search of affordable transmission repair in or around Terrell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

donation

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
    I would contribute to a fund if there is one.
    I will pitch in also

Comment

This is fantastic. After just putting in a new transmission ourselves, it’s amazing to see how this turned out for the deserving family. Well done walking with them through this time!

Comment

Great stuff rascalarms and tbh!

Comment

Joel, people like you are what will eventually make the nation a better place to live.
          God will reward you in many ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I’d scratch the brake flush, power steering flush, and tune up.

Nice job getting it all together and taken care of!
            Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I agree on the brake system and power steering flush.

I would want more info on what’s included in the tune up. It may just be plugs and coils pack wires and if it’s over 100k miles may be worth it.

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
            I’d get the air filters done alignment and balance with the surplus and call it good!

Good job Rascalarms
            Duly noted:

Fellas....THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN! We are at $1,921! AND PLEASE...that's enough and it is just an overwhelming BLESSING to be able to help this family.

I am going to share this amount with the family and let them decide what repairs they want to choose and let them know we (myself on TBH's behalf) will pay this amount directly to the dealership. They may choose to get everything on the recommended maintenance list performed due to the savings incurred through yall's generosity.

Again...I simply CAN NOT thank you all enough! God bless.

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Duly noted:

Fellas....THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN! We are at $1,921! AND PLEASE...that's enough and it is just an overwhelming BLESSING to be able to help this family.

I am going to share this amount with the family and let them decide what repairs they want to choose and let them know we (myself on TBH's behalf) will pay this amount directly to the dealership. They may choose to get everything on the recommended maintenance list performed due to the savings incurred through yall's generosity.

How are the tires and brakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                  How are the tires and brakes?

Tires are good...less than a year old. Will probably do the front end alignment though.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Duly noted:

Was late to seeing this, but reading through this thread made me remember how good of a community TBH is. Very cool to see everyone willing to help, and how fast this got taken care of. Thanks RascalArms (and everyone who donated) for making a positive impact on some people's lives through this!

Comment

Put the surplus on a gas card for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good idea

Comment

Great idea! Gas or groceries would be my suggestion.

Comment

Several months ago our Sunday School lessons were on being a "Difference Maker" and I think the GS folks get it!!!

Comment

That coolant flush seems kind of pricey at $150 as well. I did mine on 2 vehicles and $150 just seems like too much. JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                                That coolant flush seems kind of pricey at $150 as well. I did mine on 2 vehicles and $150 just seems like too much. JMO.
                                You didn't pay yourself or have overhead. Especially in this situation and what the dealership did it's a bargain.

Comment

Working...
                                X