Social media influencers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social media influencers

Just curious, anyone know what these top tier guys in the hunting and fishing industry really make?

Seems like alot of people and really trying to be the next up and comer.

Is the money really that good?

What's the difference in stupid money of football and others. Dont watch the hunting and fishing info shows.

Comment

I know my buddy’s wife is a Instagram blogger. She was one of the first wave of girls to start making a living doing it. She started having a family a putting less and less on Instagram but at the time roughly 5 years ago she had 250k+ followers and could make $1,500 per sponsored post. I don’t know what the market is nowadays but that’s all I have to offer as a reference.

My buddy said they would go on blogger trips with other girls in the industry. He said he was always the only one on the trips that didn’t work for their wife full time.

Comment

Not a hunting show, but a guy on YouTube I watch some times called Mr beast makes 50 million a yr

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
          Not a hunting show, but a guy on YouTube I watch some times called Mr beast makes 50 million a yr

He was the most watched and highest paid youtuber in the world last year. Over 1 billion views and 100 million subscribers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The hunting public probably makes some bank now from youtube. Well deserved if you ask me when you watch some of their older videos where everyones driving beat up hondas around to hunt out of you can tell some of them started out with nothing.

Comment

Estimates for how much The Hunting Public made off of Youtube advertising last year based on their number of views and followers is around $250k.

Comment

I use to make a little money off of YouTube with only 8k subscribers and a few million views but hunting videos get demonetized pretty quickly so I would imagine it’s pretty hard to make a living off of YouTube plays only

Comment

YouTube demonetized hunting this year I believe. I think they only make money off of sponsors now.

Comment

Youtube did in fact demonetize hunting, they still make decent money off sponsors and selling merch. Youtube pays decent when you have a ridiculous amount of views, but the real money comes from sponsorships. Pretty sure they were in the talks of banning hunting content and creators so don't expect people like THP to hang around youtube much longer. Plus Youtube is ****ed because it demonetizes the content but still runs ads and profits off the videos, very scummy situation

Comment

No idea, but Addison Rae has made millions just for being cute.

I would think that someone who actually added some value would make even more.

She do be pretty fine though, so best of luck!

Comment

No idea, but Addison Rae has made millions just for being cute.

I would think that someone who actually added some value would make even more.

She do be pretty fine though, so best of luck!

Comment

I know Matt Caricker from Demolition Ranch/Off The Ranch has made REALLY good money, and he invested it very wisely by starting a merch/clothing company for other youtubers called Bunker Branding. He just finished rebuilding a mansion on a huge hill at the edge of the hill country.

Comment

I sell some deer hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
                              Estimates for how much The Hunting Public made off of Youtube advertising last year based on their number of views and followers is around $250k.

They live one county over from me here in SE Iowa. They still live a very simple and humble lifestyle. They are still driving pretty much the same vehicles. Greg and Aaron learned videography as interns at Midwest Whitetails. Greg and Mindy sold their house in Albia and are moving to South Dakota. Aaron, Jake and Ted have gone in together and bought a small property with a house near Albia.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X