Social media influencers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cratus View Post
    The hunting public probably makes some bank now from youtube. Well deserved if you ask me when you watch some of their older videos where everyones driving beat up hondas around to hunt out of you can tell some of them started out with nothing.
    Aaron driving that little blue Ford cracked me up. I think he called it the Smurf.

Comment

Fishing YouTube guys make their money off burning spots. Pay em $10 on their patreon or whatever and they’ll tell you “everything” and send a foot pic for extra $5

Comment

I know some western states like Arizona, Nevada have passed new legislation cutting off preferential treatment in drawing hunting permits, , seems the state Tourism boards where both paying and cutting permits for hard draw hunts , for elk , sheep, moose , ect to influencers
        I always wondered how these YouTube guys where scoring multiple top tier permits yearly in multiple places ! Matter of fact this issue was just the topic on hunt talk.
        I assume they are banking it with endorsement and patreon $$$

“” Since 2016 the Arizona Game and Fish Department has been paying influencer Randy Newberg to promote hunting in Arizona. According to Amber Munig the department has spent between $5,000 and $60,000 each year to promote a number of activities including small game, elk and antelope hunting and perhaps most consequentially OTC Archery Deer hunting. To help market their services Randy has also been provided with access to department personnel who participate in his hunts and appear on his social media platforms.
        Randy Newberg is an established influencer from Montana with multiple platforms including two podcasts, a YouTube channel with 207k subscribers, Instagram with 132k followers, and a Facebook page with a whopping 500k followers; the vast majority of whom are Non-residents to Arizona.
        Since this partnership began:
        - OTC archery deer opportunity has been reduced by 25%
        - The number of units requiring a draw for archery deer hunting has doubled
        - Non-resident OTC archery deer tag sales have increased by more than 40%””
        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 07-29-2022, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
          Estimates for how much The Hunting Public made off of Youtube advertising last year based on their number of views and followers is around $250k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I dont watch that one. But my thoughts are once you split that between a few people and pay taxes your lucky to break $50-60k. Which would be good money for a part time gig, but at that level I would think its pretty much a full time job.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
            I know my buddy’s wife is a Instagram blogger. She was one of the first wave of girls to start making a living doing it. She started having a family a putting less and less on Instagram but at the time roughly 5 years ago she had 250k+ followers and could make $1,500 per sponsored post. I don’t know what the market is nowadays but that’s all I have to offer as a reference.

My buddy said they would go on blogger trips with other girls in the industry. He said he was always the only one on the trips that didn’t work for their wife full time.
            Any idea how many sponsors she got a week or a month?

Comment

I have no idea how much this young lady makes but she's a rugged, cute little southern girl that noodles some huge catfish.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Heard ol cleetus McFarland makes upwards of 75k a month. My wife is in this world somewhat. She doesn't do YouTube...yet. she coaches other women in their Facebook, Instagram and websites. She has some very high money making clients that earn all of their money from marketing and selling products. She also covers as their virtual assistants. The money is good!

Comment

Our friend does only FB and IG videos, she is horrible but makes well over 100K…. This doesn’t count all the free crap companies give her to show on her trash videos.

Comment

I have a relative that has or did a survivalist FB page. The sponsors threw all sorts of stuff at him. He was in it early on. He has two giant safes sent for free so he’d tag them.

Comment

I have a relative that has or did a survivalist FB page. The sponsors threw all sorts of stuff at him. He was in it early on. He has two giant safes sent for free so he’d tag them.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                        I know Matt Caricker from Demolition Ranch/Off The Ranch has made REALLY good money, and he invested it very wisely by starting a merch/clothing company for other youtubers called Bunker Branding. He just finished rebuilding a mansion on a huge hill at the edge of the hill country.
                        He is also a veterinarian with his own practice so that doesn’t hurt either……guy is a business genius too though.

Comment

Sin city outdoors has blown up over the lake mead reporting. Famous level.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                            I dont watch that one. But my thoughts are once you split that between a few people and pay taxes your lucky to break $50-60k. Which would be good money for a part time gig, but at that level I would think its pretty much a full time job.
                            id take that money and as a full time job over any other job. scout and hunt deer all year and maybe do some editing on the side? sign me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                              I sell some deer hunts.

Comment

who would have ever thought ? Film your 4-year-old kid opening and reviewing toys.
                                Upload the videos to YT. 7 years later this kid has a net worth pushing $200,000,000

Comment

Working...
                                X