Bad day for bank robber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
    This is the dumbest thing I have read in a while...
    If I got shot and was spraying blood everywhere and killed my attacker people would say the same about me. But because he was a bank robber it's different? Think about it.

You clearly misunderstood the context behind what I said. So is what I said the dumbest thing you've read lately or is what you typed before thinking one of the dumbest things you've typed lately? I'm gonna go with that.....

If I had to pick one out of two different types of people to have on my side in a fight for my life I'd choose the bad guy. He fought until his time on earth was up. The security guard tucked tail and ran.
    Last edited by okrattler; 07-29-2022, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Ahhh, I miss the good old days when criminals got shot in the face. Good times they were, good times indeed.

Comment

Won't have to wait a half hour to track him.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          I don't know but I respect it. He kept trying to kill the security guard as the clock counted down. That kind of attitude possibly killed his opponent. For sure scored him at least one hit before he died. Good on him for that at least. He didn't just lay down and bleed out. He went out with a lot less bullets than when he started. He deserves credit for that least.

I could only hope I'd do the same on my way out in a fight for my life. It's better to have a draw than take an L. He spent the rest of his life putting bullets in the guy that killed him. Personally I think that's pretty awesome.
          Things that make you say WTH!!

Comment

If the rolls were reversed would I be proud of my wife? A fighting spirit is a fighting spirit no matter how you look at it. I admire his attitude, get death was way less terrifying the way he went out.
            You’re dodging. Would you have the same respect and admiration for the armed robber/intruder that came into your home (without you there) and got mortally wounded by your wife shooting him in the carotid artery, yet was still able to take out your wife. Let me know if you need help with reading comprehension because I can’t comprehend how you view a armed robber sneaking up on a guard as a fair adversary.

Comment

Water hosed him.. He sure made a hell of mess..
              Security guard was leaking bad too. Dang.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                You’re dodging. Would you have the same respect and admiration for the armed robber/intruder that came into your home (without you there) and got mortally wounded by your wife shooting him in the carotid artery, yet was still able to take out your wife. Let me know if you need help with reading comprehension because I can’t comprehend how you view a armed robber sneaking up on a guard as a fair adversary.
                I don't see how I'd feel any different about it. Being tough is being tough no matter how you look at it. But I don't have a wife,never will so I don't have to worry about having to find out. I'd feel the same if someone shot me and I lived and they didn't. Just because he had ill intent doesn't mean you can't respect his will to survive.

I can only hope if I had a wife that got shot and killed in a gunfight that she wasn't crawling around on her hands and knees scared like the security guard. But fighting until she saw nothing but darkness. I'd like to think she would.

Comment

If the rolls were reversed would I be proud of my wife? A fighting spirit is a fighting spirit no matter how you look at it. I admire his attitude, get death was way less terrifying the way he went out.

Put away the shovel....you aren't getting out of the hole you dug ....so no reason to keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Put away the shovel....you aren't getting out of the hole you dug ....so no reason to keep going.
                    Who's trying to get out of anything? You can't read either?

I think people are getting butt hurt over me saying something that wasn't bad to begin with. They're comparing a bank robber to Hitler and stuff.

I get it y'all just watched a shootout and a lot of blood. I'll let your heart rate go down so you can actually think and understand what you're reading.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 07-29-2022, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I’ll never admit in front of my mother, how much I enjoyed watching that peckerwood stumble around and bleed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Same Dale.
                      Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      It made me feel just really happy inside.
                      Yup
                      Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Glorifying the bad guy. Sensationalizing at its finest.
                      My thought too
                      Who's trying to get out of anything? You can't read either?

I think people are getting butt hurt over me saying something that wasn't bad to begin with. They're comparing a bank robber to Hitler and stuff.

I get it y'all just watched a shootout and a lot of blood. I'll let your heart rate go down so you can actually think and understand what you're reading.
                      I re-read your comment multiple times and my comprehension is pretty good. Still don't agree with your comment and Smart is right. Put the shovel away...

Comment

The guard at my bank sits in the corner watching his phone. Don't think he'd have the same success.

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                          I'm pretty sure the blood trail that everyone thinks is from the guard is actually spray from the robber. Was puckering for the guard when the perp came over desk with gun pointed at his back.
                          I don't so, that guard was hit.

Comment

I hope they made the perp's family clean up the mess.

Comment

Wow! Hope the guard survived. Quick action and that's how fast it can happen. No time to think or you are dead

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                                Same Dale.

Yup

My thought too

I re-read your comment multiple times and my comprehension is pretty good. Still don't agree with your comment and Smart is right. Put the shovel away...
                                That's an opinion on your own intellect. Doesn't count. Nobody thinks they're stupid. But if you go back and read nowhere did I applaud him for robbing a bank. Or attempting to....

Comment

Working...
                                X