Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad day for bank robber

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    If I was to want to start a fight to end a threat, what should I do…
    Put your sister’s shirt back on your cousin, and apologize to your uncle Suzy??

Who started the threat, genius…?

In this case, you’d wait till a man turned his head, try to cheap shot him, and then get shot through the jugular….and die.

Think about it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-30-2022, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

In this case, you’d wait till a man turned his head, try to cheap shot him, and get shot through the jugular….and die.

Think about it…

Or did the security guard get lucky and score a hit and that's the only reason he's not dead? Probably.

I mean he got shot even after making a good shot. The point is it wasn't a fair fight because most fights aren't fair. This wasn't anything special it was a classic case of bad guy with a gun doing bad guy stuff.

I didn't ask who started it. I saw the video. I asked what a fair fight is? There's no such thing. Never has been.
      Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Or did the security guard get lucky and score a hit and that's the only reason he's not dead? Probably.

I mean he got shot even after making a good shot. The point is it wasn't a fair fight because most fights aren't fair. This wasn't anything special it was a classic case of bad guy with a gun doing bad guy stuff.

Why didn’t the Okrattler score a better hit? He had every possible advantage?

He had every advantage, he had his target at 10 feet, cold…and he ****ed it up, and died. This is the guy you’re defending, because he kept trying to kill the innocent person that he suckered, had in a corner, and ****ed it up at least 3 more times…???? It’s clear that you’re stupid, but are you blind?

At least he kept shooting…. That’s your measure of respect?

Comment

Why didn’t the Okrattler score a better hit? He had every possible advantage?

He had every advantage, he had his target at 10 feet, cold…and he ****ed it up, and died. This is the guy you’re defending, because he kept trying to kill the innocent person that he suckered, had in a corner, and ****ed it up at least 3 more times…???? It’s clear that you’re stupid, but are you blind?

At least he kept shooting…. That’s your measure of respect?

If the security guard had kept shooting would he have gotten shot and possibly killed? No.

I'm not defending anyone by the way. So you're getting your blood pressure up for no reason. You're ranting and raving over a question assuming that I'm hailing the bank robber as a hero. Which I'm not. You're literally getting upset over something that you and about 10 other people so far took out of context. And I'm stupid? Yeah it looks like it.

I somehow took over the roll as the bank robber.LOL

As if in the grand scheme of things any of this truly matters. As if one opinion matters over another. Who am I? Who are you? Who's so special on this forum that their opinion will ever be any more than words on a page? I'll tell you who....ummm....How about nobody? Because that's who. Nobodies.....

I could only hope I would ever be so important that anything any of you think or say about me could hurt or help my reputation. That would be awesome. But no such luck so far. Darn.
          Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 01:14 AM.

Comment

If the security guard had kept shooting would he have gotten shot and possibly killed? No.

I'm not defending anyone by the way. So you're getting your blood pressure up for no reason. You're ranting and raving over a question assuming that I'm hailing the bank robber as a hero. Which I'm not. You're literally getting upset over something that you and about 10 other people so far took out of context. And I'm stupid? Yeah it looks like it.

I’m not upset over anything, don’t flatter yourself. I will admit I’m bored tonight.

I am baffled that anyone could find any measure of respect, in that coward’s actions. Which is EXACTLY what you said you had….and you continue to defend that position.

So far you’re position, as stated, is that the security guard got lucky when he put one in the perp’s jugular, the potential robber has your respect for sneaking up on a guy, getting shot in the neck, and trying to continue the heist, until he bled out like a moron in the shot up revolving door.

Sit this one out….

Comment

I’m not upset over anything, don’t flatter yourself. I will admit I’m bored tonight.

I am baffled that anyone could find any measure of respect, in that coward’s actions. Which is EXACTLY what you said you had….and you continue to defend that position.

So far you’re position, as stated, is that the security guard got lucky when he put one in the perp’s jugular, the potential robber has your respect for sneaking up on a guy, getting shot in the neck, and trying to continue the heist, until he bled out like a moron in the shot up revolving door.

Sit this one out….

No see that's where you're wrong along with a few others. I didn't say anything about him having my respect for sneaking up on anyone or anything of the sort. I said I respect that he kept fighting on his way out of this life. You brought up the sneaking up on the guy and this and that. I'm not negating the fact that he did that. But it's not out of the ordinary or surprising that he even did that.

I'm not denying anything. I respect that he died fighting. No different than saying I respect a coyote running around bald with mange in -23 degree weather. They both have a strong will to survive. Don't mean they're worth anything. I respect a feral hogs will to survive. Everyone hates them but that don't take away from the fact that they're a tough creature. It just doesn't. I don't have to absolutely love something to respect it. Hell it doesn't even have to be something good in order to say that.

If that's exactly what I said show me. Tell me where I said I respect him for sneaking up on the security guard. You can't because it's not there. You're making things up is EXACTLY what you're doing.

I never said that. Unless you doctor it up it's not gonna be in any quote you post of mine. You might have interpreted it that way. Which you did. But I didn't say that. You did.

And what you're gonna do is post the part that said it's awesome that he spent the rest of his life putting bullets into the guy that killed him. The rest of his life meaning, the moment that bullet went through his neck. 15 seconds.....That was the rest of his life. And I meant that. If you're gonna go down, go down swinging. I never said anything about him being a good guy or that he didn't try to cheap shot the guy or I respect him for it. That wasn't even any part of what was said. Of course he was a bad guy, he tried to murder someone. Of course he tried to cheap shot him. He was a murderous bad guy...But he didn't have any quit in him. I can't say he didn't. Nobody can. He had a fuel leak and kept shootin.

So now what's going to happen is more insults are going to be thrown my way because no matter how much you cut out of what I said or splice together or however you want to do it, what I'm being accused of saying ain't there. And when people want so badly to prove that they're seeing something that's not there they get frustrated. And it usually ends up not amounting to much more than insults. I'm not an idiot despite what others might think. I know how people are. There's not a hidden message in anything I said or will say. What you read is what it is.
              Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 02:53 AM.

Comment

I normally try to stay clear of discussions like this but I have got to ask a question. At what point is the POS bank robber deemed to be fighting for his life? He sneaks up on a security guard and gets shot. He than proceeds to try to kill the security guard by shooting him in the back. All pretty dishonorable at this point at least to me. Two cowardly and criminal actions typical of low life, worthless humans beings.

Having failed to both rob the bank and kill the SG, he than runs like a chicken with its head cut off. still not something I would consider honorable or that I would consider a redeeming quality. So having failed at two criminal endeavors, he runs away, like the coward he is and dies trying to run.

That’s what i took away from the video as it pertains to the bank robber. When you are shot trying to rob a bank, you are not fighting for your life, you are getting what you deserve IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  I normally try to stay clear of discussions like this but I have got to ask a question. At what point is the POS bank robber deemed to be fighting for his life? He sneaks up on a security guard and gets shot. He than proceeds to try to kill the security guard by shooting him in the back. All pretty dishonorable at this point at least to me. Two cowardly and criminal actions typical of low life, worthless humans beings.

Having failed to both rob the bank and kill the SG, he than runs like a chicken with its head cut off. still not something I would consider honorable or that I would consider a redeeming quality. So having failed at two criminal endeavors, he runs away, like the coward he is and dies trying to run.

That’s what i took away from the video as it pertains to the bank robber. When you are shot trying to rob a bank, you are not fighting for your life, you are getting what you deserve IMHO.
                  He wasn't fighting for his life. Did you see all that blood? He wasn't going to live. He died fighting. That's it.....Nobody said anything about honorable. That's a word you used.

Post up where I said he was or wasn't a coward.....You can't. You're putting words into what I said man. That was you talking.

You guys need to read what I said. Alright? You're not doing a good job. Just so you know.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 03:03 AM.

Comment

He wasn't fighting for his life. Did you see all that blood? He wasn't going to live. He died fighting. That's it.....Nobody said anything about honorable. That's a word you used.

Post up where I said he was or wasn't a coward.....You can't. You're putting words into what I said man. That was you talking.

You guys need to read what I said. Alright? You're not doing a good job. Just so you know.
                    I am not contesting what you have said or didn’t say. I didn’t even quote you.

All I am asking is when was the bank robber deemed to be fighting for his life? I personally don’t think he realized he was hit bad until after the SG ran off. At that point to me, he realizes his done and he runs off like a coward having failed at his cowardly and criminal acts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      I am not contesting what you have said or didn’t say. I didn’t even quote you.

All I am asking is when was the bank robber deemed to be fighting for his life? I personally don’t think he realized he was hit bad until after the SG ran off. At that point to me, he realizes his done and he runs off like a coward having failed at his cowardly and criminal acts.
                      True. I guess I jumped the gun and I apologize. But as you can see.....everyone else has been hounding me. So I just figured well what's one more?

I agree on that. He got what he needed. Ain't no denying that fact. I agree with you all around actually. I'm not sticking up for him. He was a criminal......

It's hard to say what he thought at that time. Leaking like that would be awful. Regardless of what he was. I can't imagine that. I mean being in a bad way like that. His vision had to be getting blurry as crap. I've nearly passed out before. I can only imagine he had tunnel vision,like he was looking through a keyhole. How he didn't just pass out within seconds I don't know.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 03:33 AM.

Comment

If I was that security guard I'd be taking a shotgun or a rifle to work from now on. After seeing that I feel like any pistol I have ain't good enough. I ain't got one suited for bear country but I need one.

Comment

The video is a shocking display of what anyone who carries could possibly face, any day, any time. That guard was ready to act, almost as if he suspected something anyway? Just wondering how he only got one shot off, that close though.
                          Perp was determined, will give him that much. Unlike in movies, he didn't stop after a neck hit. Got what he deserved. That white floor and the blood, reminded me of Dexter!

Comment

In this case, you’d wait till a man turned his head, try to cheap shot him, and then get shot through the jugular….and die.

Think about it…

Cheap shot? In murder? No such thing.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              Cheap shot? In murder? No such thing.

Cheapshot, ambush, blindside, shoot in the back ....same **** concept...

Last edited by Smart; 07-30-2022, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Cheapshot, ambush, blindside, shoot in the back ....same **** concept...

Agree. Should the bad guy have announced his intentions to make it a fair fight?
                                I’m in NO WAY siding with the perp. Don’t want the Keller Kowboy on me. Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X