No announcement yet.

Bad day for bank robber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What got out of this ol rattler was beat down and wasted an entire day on this[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice, poor little legs just couldn't hold his dumb*** up
      Now, if all thieves would get the same it would be a good start at taking the trash out.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        I like how you try to use someone else who's not here to attempt to gain some sort of credibility by leveraging him without asking his input.

I bet if we contact him he says your opinion is stupid.
        Doubt it. The same exact concept. The only difference is the people that read way too much into it and put words into my mouth that were never there to fit the agenda they want to push off and attack my character.

The cheap shot stuff cracks me up. Like every gun fight is supposed to be like a dual or something. I don't know how most people think a gunfight starts in most cases. As if I was even talking about the start of the whole thing,why he did it,ect. I never said anything like that. Everyone else just threw that in there like I did.
        Last edited by okrattler; 07-29-2022, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          But the reality of it is he didn't quit when a lot of people would have.
          Well "birds of a feather" so they say.......

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys wouldn't like the opinion Jared Reston has on the guy that shot him in the face and nearly killed him.
            If it's anything close to yours you're probably right. Am I supposed to?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              What got out of this ol rattler was beat down and wasted an entire day on this[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
              Not really it's raining outside and there's not much to do. I haven't wasted much time. I like a good conversation and to hear other views on things. Unintelligent comments and insults kinda got in the way of some of that but over all it hasn't been too bad.

Comment

"I don't know but I respect it."

"He kept trying to kill the security guard as the clock counted down."

"That kind of attitude possibly killed his opponent."

"For sure scored him at least one hit before he died. Good on him for that at least."

" He didn't just lay down and bleed out. He went out with a lot less bullets than when he started. He deserves credit for that least."

"He spent the rest of his life putting bullets in the guy that killed him. Personally I think that's pretty awesome"

The only difference is the people that read way too much into it and put words into my mouth that were never there
                You mean the words above that are direct quotes by you? Those words? You don't think those words sound a little off putting to most people? No?
                Well you're different. I'll give you that.

Comment

Not really it's raining outside and there's not much to do. I haven't wasted much time. I like a good conversation and to hear other views on things. Unintelligent comments and insults kinda got in the way of some of that but over all it hasn't been too bad.
                  Y’all getting some rain? Well hell there’s something worth talking about. How much y’all getting?

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                    You mean the words above that are direct quotes by you? Those words? You don't think those words sound a little off putting to most people? No?
                    Well you're different. I'll give you that.

Do I need to summarize it? I have respect for anyone or anything who can fight for survival in their most critical times on this earth. That hurts your feelings? Seriously? Pretty sensitive people around here I guess.

If you're getting anything other than that from that quote....you're different.

Comment

Do I need to summarize it? I have respect for anyone or anything who can fight for survival in their most critical times on this earth. That hurts your feelings? Seriously? Pretty sensitive people around here I guess.
                      So do I, but this ain't it. He's not fighting for survival once he was hit, he's already dead and there's no survival involved as nobody was engaged with him anymore either.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        Y’all getting some rain? Well hell there’s something worth talking about. How much y’all getting?
                        Oh a little over an inch. Don't know if it'll amount to much. Sprinkled all day,and flat rained a few times. Dumped rain last night. It's so dry it's already soaked in the ground. A few puddles here and there but that's about it.

Comment

That's going to take a lot of Fabuloso to clean up.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            So do I, but this ain't it. He's not fighting for survival once he was hit, he's already dead and there's no survival involved as nobody was engaged with him anymore either.
                            I don't know what it's like to have that happen. I think at a point your body goes into shock. I don't think he necessarily knew he was gonna die. Or if he cared. Or just didn't have time to think about it. Which....I guess really he didn't. After the initial shot how long did he live? I didn't even count. Like 15 seconds maybe? I think he just kinda rolled with the punches until his legs got shaky. I mean at that point what do you do?......Can't really hide from the inevitable at that point.

All I know is I'm saving this so when I hear someone say "Why'd the cops shoot that person 20 times?" This is a pretty good example. Some people probably need to be so they'll stop doing bad stuff.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 07-29-2022, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Oh a little over an inch. Don't know if it'll amount to much. Sprinkled all day,and flat rained a few times. Dumped rain last night. It's so dry it's already soaked in the ground. A few puddles here and there but that's about it.
                              Well consider yourself blessed for a 1” soaker.

Comment

There's fight or flight. He was still interested in fight...

Comment

Working...
                                X