Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022 Texas high-school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been to several games in Lampasas this season and last and noticed that a field goal and punt are rare. Lastnight Taylor had the ball on their own side of the field at 4th and 9 and still went for it. Is that common these days everywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      I have been to several games in Lampasas this season and last and noticed that a field goal and punt are rare. Lastnight Taylor had the ball on their own side of the field at 4th and 9 and still went for it. Is that common these days everywhere?

Our coach rarely punts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bells beat Blue Ridge 82-32. Our third string backs were killing them.

Starting back had 10 carries for 275 yards and 4 TDs in half a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

The last time couple of times I watched Lampasas play there wasn’t any need to punt. That was a couple of years ago though during the Ace Whitehead days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stephenville put on a show at home against Waxahachie Life 63-20. The biggest game and toughest game of the year is next against China Springs.

Comment

Man Guyer putting it on Allen. They are stacked with talent! Neat to see those teams playing on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                The New Caney head coach is a good one. He won a State championship while at Cuero. He played QB at Victoria High & Southwest Texas State.

Coach Reeve had this kid playing for him by the name of Jordan Whittington. Maybe you have heard of him?

New Caney is wrecking shop lately and I glad to see it.

C/O 2000

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  Coach Reeve had this kid playing for him by the name of Jordan Whittington. Maybe you have heard of him?

New Caney is wrecking shop lately and I glad to see it.

C/O 2000

I know Jordan & his brother Quincey. Lot’s of good athletes in there family. I have watched them all play football over the years, including Coach Reeve.

Comment

Anna, 8-0

Comment

Cooper moves to 8-0 with a 36-8 win over Honey Grove tonight.

Comment

Franklin goes 8-0
                        49-35 against Lorena. That was heck of a game. Some iffy calls that went against Lorena. There for a second I thought we were going to end up in overtime. Lorena had the ball inside the 5 with 33 seconds left in the game, 42-35 and they fumbled and we recovered. Very next play we ran it back for the final score.
                        Cameron, you’re up next. This game should be for the district winner.

Comment

Lexington moves to 8-0. Still having some inconsistencies on offense with our young players but the defense is pretty good. We’ve already had quite a few big injuries and can’t afford any more.

Comment

Wimberley beats Navarro. 9-0

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cameron took out Rockdale 47-21. Franklin Your Next !!
                              That game will be a good one.

Comment

New Caney put a beat down on Cleveland 71-0 and moves to 8-0 on the season.

Go Eagles.....

Comment

Working...
                                X