Cat deterrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
    catch them in a live trap and drop off at the shelter.
    Ding ding ding ding! And bowhuntertex with the correct answer!

Comment

Carpet tack strips with zip ties work well for apartment life. At least it works on the second story.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub Buck View Post
        Was waiting on the SSS comment. Crazy lady has 5 cats and a little yapper dog in a 1000 sq ft apt. I've asked her numerous times to keep them away. If one goes missing I would be suspect number 1
        Check with the apartment management. There is surely a limit to how many pets they can have in an apartment. If the neighbor says they’re not hers and/or they have no collar or tags, trap them and call the city/county animal control to pick them up…..or re-home them……

Comment

There's a lot of friendly playmates out there. Some wil climb trees to be freinds.

Comment

I went and picked up some sticky traps and set 4 out in their lounge areas. They were all still there this morning when I woke up and no cats were on the patio.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
              My neighbors cat was a pain until I trapped it in a Hav a Hart trap with tuna fish as bait. I sprayed it with a water hose for 30 minutes and when I sprung the trap that cat never came close to us again.
              Did that to neighbor's cat when we lived in San Antonio--worked too.

Comment

Next step is mouse traps with some kibble. After that will be hav a heart with a little bath.

Comment

Working...
                X