No announcement yet.

$1 chili cheese coney at Sonic tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have to have the app in order to get it for a dollar? You do for their half priced hamburgers. I usually go get 50 cent corn dogs on days that they have em. I get 10 every time. I don't guess many people get 10 because I always have to repeat myself when I order. Who in the hell just eats 1 or 2 hot dogs and gets full? That's weak sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      Do you have to have the app in order to get it for a dollar? You do for their half priced hamburgers. I usually go get 50 cent corn dogs on days that they have em. I get 10 every time. I don't guess many people get 10 because I always have to repeat myself when I order. Who in the hell just eats 1 or 2 hot dogs and gets full? That's weak sauce.

No app needed. I asked before ordering if they were $1 each and they said yes.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I wish they had them for $1 again today

I was on a beach in Punta Mita, Mexico yesterday….wishing that my vacation was one day shorter so I could partake in the joyous discount that is $1 Chili Cheese Coney.[emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          No app needed. I asked before ordering if they were $1 each and they said yes.
          Nice! I wish I'd have seen this before. I'll have to pay attention for when they're having that deal again.

Comment

Working...
          X