Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my 3 for lunch. Good eats

Comment

Got 2 with some tots. Good cheap eats for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Some of y’all weren’t raised on Panchos, Long John Silvers, and McRibs and it shows. Bunch of girlie tummy’s.
        I was raised in the country on cream peas, fried catfish & grandmas biscuits made from scratch & we sopped them biscuits in Steens ribbon cane syrup

You bunch of yuppies eatin fast food thinking your tuff ole boys

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
          I was raised in the country on cream peas, fried catfish & grandmas biscuits made from scratch & we sopped them biscuits in Steens ribbon cane syrup

Sounds like a good preservative and MSG free pansy meal. I bet that food would go bad in a day. I could leave one of those Sonic hot dogs in my truck and it will taste the same tomorrow!

Comment

^^^^^

Love it! All but those peas

Mamaw's fried bass/catfish/crappie/warmouth, potato casserole made with butter & Crisco, homemade gravy, and cream Missouri grown sweet corn. Follow with gooseberry or rhubarb pie. All the mains came off their farm fields and ponds. Railroad went right behind them for good secret gooseberry mines. God Bless I miss her cooking.
            Last edited by tigerscowboy; 07-21-2022, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Well made my once a year trip to Sonic bc of this thread and now fighting terrible heartburn. Cost me all of $3 to remember why I quit eating Sonic and you couldn’t pay me $100 to eat anything from Taco Bell. McDonalds is close to joining the list.
              Luckily for the time being I can still eat Whataburger with no side effects.
              I just turned 40 a couple weeks ago so I guess it’s probably past time for me to stop eating fast food.

Comment

I’d rather pay a few more bucks and go to DQ and get there footlong hotdog, that some good eating

Comment

Wife spent 20 minutes in the bathroom. Horrible idea...

Comment

Nothin wrong with a chili cheese coney with mustard and japs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Sounds like a good preservative and MSG free pansy meal. I bet that food would go bad in a day. I could leave one of those Sonic hot dogs in my truck and it will taste the same tomorrow!

I’ll blanch & freeze them peas & 6 months later they some good eatin
                      Freeze that dog & thaw it out in 6 months & let me know how that goes for you
                      I bet you’ll be wagging that tail & dragging butt across the living room rug

Comment

I’ll blanch & freeze them peas & 6 months later they some good eatin
                        Freeze that dog & thaw it out in 6 months & let me know how that goes for you
                        I bet you’ll be wagging that tail & dragging butt across the living room rug

Bull ****! Peas are disgusting, fresh, frozen, or otherwise.

Comment

Chili cheese dogs where good!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Bull ****! Peas are disgusting, fresh, frozen, or otherwise.

Another yuppie comes on scene. Probably never even heard of cream peas

Comment

Cream peas are nasty too. Peas are nothing but wasted space in a garden where okra or squash could have been.

Black eyed peas are the only exception, I can eat them by the pound as long as I never have to shell those *******s again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Cream peas are nasty too. Peas are nothing but wasted space in a garden where okra or squash could have been.

Black eyed peas are the only exception, I can eat them by the pound as long as I never have to shell those *******s again.

Dang Dale I need to make you real batch of cream peas you just might re-consider. I hear you on the shelling part. Been there done that

Comment

Working...
                                X