Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One word kills flat earth theory.

Predictions.

There in no one predicted event that accounts for all natural phenomena in FET. Just separate ones for each. Remember when they bought a gyroscope and it was 15degrees tilt lol.

Globers have 1 prediction to cover all natural events.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Since I'm just a few minutes into my conversion to flat earth, I have questions.

Is the sun flat or is it a ball?

How about the moon? Is it flat?
      Last edited by GarGuy; 07-16-2022, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Since I'm just a few minutes into my conversion to flat earth, I have questions.

Is the sun flat or is it a ball?

How about the moon? Is it flat?
        The video that you refused to watch explains most of the answers to your questions. I can't spoon feed you every single hypothetical question you bring up. To answer this specific question most FEers are split on this. I personally think they are spheres.
        Last edited by Hunting4fun; 07-16-2022, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaCreekKid View Post
          Oh hell I've got nothing better to do...

how do you suppose tides work?

why aren't the northern lights visible at all latitudes?

why do toilets flush one way in Australia, and another way here?

why do cyclones/hurricanes rotate one direction in the Southern Hemisphere, and a different direction here?
          Tides work because the earth does tilt from side to side and does spin. (Not rotate)

Toilets don't flush the other way in Australia. That was just an old Simpsons episode. 95% of toilets have water the shoot out in one direction to create a swirling motion and that's the way they flush.

Uninstall your toilet and take the same one anywhere else in the world and it will flush the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
            Tides work because the earth does tilt from side to side and does spin. (Not rotate)

Toilets don't flush the other way in Australia. That was just an old Simpsons episode. 95% of toilets have water the shoot out in one direction to create a swirling motion and that's the way they flush.

Uninstall your toilet and take the same one anywhere else in the world and it will flush the same way.
            Out of curiosity, how old are you? Not that I expect you to be honest. Just curious.

Comment

Why do hurricanes that start in the southern hemisphere rotate clockwise and in the northern hemisphere they rotate counterclockwise?

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                I was jus trying to figure out how to test it. But not sure how to "survey" a 10 mile strip that does not include the curvature of earth.

But I guess if you believe in flat earth then you can just survey using level - even level water.
                I see where H4F does work on your place. Are yall related?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  I see where H4F does work on your place. Are yall related?
                  Interesting…
                  He has been known to hang with shady characters….
                  I would bet money h4f is the Bigfoot guy.

Comment

Holy cow! I somehow avoided this thread until just now and this one will go down as aTBH all timer for sure! They live and vote among us[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                      Reading this thread is giving me flashbacks of being at my in-laws. I’ll spare the details, but at least it’s entertaining and provides good story telling for later.

He saw a leprechaun once. And quit clearing his property because he was seeing warning signs from Bigfoot and didn’t want to anger him further… he has an inter-dimensional portal somewhere close to his property….

I would pay good money to hear these stories!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                        Reading this thread is giving me flashbacks of being at my in-laws. I’ll spare the details, but at least it’s entertaining and provides good story telling for later.

He saw a leprechaun once. And quit clearing his property because he was seeing warning signs from Bigfoot and didn’t want to anger him further… he has an inter-dimensional portal somewhere close to his property….

That's just silly.

Comment

A Spherical Earth v. Flat Earth Pay-to-Attend debate at Bownanza could generate a fair amount of money for the charity of the winners choice. Curt, Burnadell, and Chew as judges. Dusty Britches as Moderator (i imagine she can keep order). Extra points for the best costumes. Just a thought...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                            Extra points for the best costumes.
                            That's not fair, those Flat Earth weirdos are all into Cosplay.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's just silly.
                              Lmao! Says the flat earther.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X