Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think the earth is round or flat. I believe it’s a cube

Comment

Lmao. I can't believe someone quoted flatearthsociety...........

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
        Its funny how we have people who believe in all kinds of theories but don't even look into the basics of a flat earth theory.

People believe there are globalist elites who control worldwide elections. They believe that Obama was the anti-christ. They believe there are FBI agents listening to every word you speak or type 24-7. They believe there will be a one world currency soon. (Been saying that one for about 50 years). Even a good number of people here even fell for the Qanon nonsense and thought all the Dems would be in Gitmo by now.

Before you ignorantly make fun of a flat earth theory at least do some basic research and you may find out its not far fetched as it sounds.

Here is a great place to start.

And this image is a basic starting point that explains how the seasons arrive.

Wow. I'm very familiar with this site. I used to browse it when I was bored on night shift. Saw the mark sargent vids too.

I'm guessing you are serious lol.....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Why would you think that? Other than there can't be more than one person on Earth dumb enough to think it's flat
          It looks like Mason logged out and h4f continued the argument. Maybe just coincidence that we have 2 members that stoned.

Comment

For the folks that pretend to believe the earth is flat... have you ever flown on a jetliner? Did you look out the window?

Comment

Greatness!! I always thought it profound that many scientists are non believers yet ALL Astrophysicist BELIEVE in God!! The more you know the more you KNOW there's a God. And remember Darwin married his own cousin so.....
              Last edited by chopsknives; 07-16-2022, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                Because I have been in this forum longer than you, flat earther…
                Wait…You believe in Bigfoot too?
                Since you apparently know the guy and what he has and hasn't done, say hello and ask him to come back.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

Comment

Since you apparently know the guy and what he has and hasn't done, say hello and ask him to come back.

Sooooo, are you and masonco the same guy?

Comment

No, I'm 100% not the same person. Don't know anything about him or her.

Last edited by Hunting4fun; 07-16-2022, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      For the folks that pretend to believe the earth is flat... have you ever flown on a jetliner? Did you look out the window?
                      Yes, and yes

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        You ever see a mirage of water? Is that real?

No, I'm 100% not the same person. Don't know anything about him or her.

I hope you're not 5% or 50% that other guy.

Comment

It’s funny how people get so upset and immediately start talking chit and claiming your an idiot or weirdo from someone’s belief in something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Take a hour and watch this, tell me what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                              It’s funny how people get so upset and immediately start talking chit and claiming your an idiot or weirdo from someone’s belief in something.

I'm not upset. Im giggling my butt off. Even showed my wife. Lol. Now for the idiot part... I never called you an idiot out loud but anyone that believes the earth is flat at this point in time is a special kind of idiotic.
                              Last edited by GarGuy; 07-16-2022, 10:15 AM.

Comment

No call to pick on Bigfoot either carry on!

Comment

Working...
                                X