No announcement yet.

The OPEN - 2022, The Old Course at St. Andrews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the official clock it I now midnight. Good luck to all!
    The Committee.

Comment

zero wind....and they are tearing up the old course on day 1......

7300 yds plays like 6500 with these fairways
      Last edited by MacDaddy67; 07-14-2022, 06:21 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Pulling Cam was a great choice so far [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          I didnt know you were a golfer! Im the same, as long as it isnt in conflict with something important familywise Im there. Fossil Creek was a great course with hotels and cold beverages nearby. Team Fireball may get resurrected.

Mary may be too busy with her boy toy to schedule it. We may have to take on that ourselves.

Kevin paid me $5 to say that.

We used to play a lot… then didn’t play for about 15 years while select baseball and kids took over. Now 2 of the kiddos are 20+ and the youngest is 14 and plays with us so we started playing again about a year ago.

If you’re ever in the Dallas area with your clubs and want to play on a weekend, give us a shout!

Comment

Sorry for the delay everyone but here is the link for the week.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
              We used to play a lot… then didn’t play for about 15 years while select baseball and kids took over. Now 2 of the kiddos are 20+ and the youngest is 14 and plays with us so we started playing again about a year ago.

If you’re ever in the Dallas area with your clubs and want to play on a weekend, give us a shout!

Those dang kids will do that to you. I stopped playing for about 7 years when my kids were traveling everywhere playing ball. I’ll sure give y’all a shout if I drag my clubs up that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Those dang kids will do that to you. I stopped playing for about 7 years when my kids were traveling everywhere playing ball. I’ll sure give y’all a shout if I drag my clubs up that way.

Same for me. I played a lot of golf in my 20's. Not much at all in my 30's. Now my 17 yr old son has the bug and I have started playing regularly. I'm about as bad as I was 20 years ago lol. But I do love the game. Wouldn't mind getting in that 2 man scramble if it gets back to going.

Comment

Mary doesn't usually want to hear about the golf until after Bownanza in March/April, but keep it in mind and maybe we can get it back going. The move to Houston hit me at a bad time with my son starting travel sports, but I don't mind missing a few games nowdays....still much easier in Ft Worth. I think Fossil Creek was the biggest crowd we had with the exception of the first one at Circle C, and the restaurant/hotel/golf course situation sets up perfectly.

Comment

My sentimental pick is off to a rough start.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      Same for me. I played a lot of golf in my 20's. Not much at all in my 30's. Now my 17 yr old son has the bug and I have started playing regularly. I'm about as bad as I was 20 years ago lol. But I do love the game. Wouldn't mind getting in that 2 man scramble if it gets back to going.

It will be the perfect opportunity to team up with you son. We’ll try not to be too bad of an influence on him. [emoji3]

Comment

Tiger is absolutely embarrassing himself today.....

+6 through 8

On a easy scoring day too.....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

+6 through 8

and we have to watch every shot

Comment

Tiger is finally starting to get it together but he has a lot of work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

+6 through 8

Easy scoring day? The course average was still over par….

Comment

Tiger got the bad end of the tee times.

The morning groups had no wind.

Comment

Working...
                                X