ERCOT is urging electricity conservation today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
    What are y’all doing, hanging meat? I’ve got mine set at 76 and gotta keep a blanket over me when I settle down in the evening. Danged Eskimo’s.
    Same here, I keep mine at 76 and it feels fine.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      Got mine cranking right now on 68. Lol

If the power goes out I’ve got a home generator

Same here. We’ve been home with the ‘rona for week now, and I’ve kept the downstairs at 68-70 around the clock. 68 100% of the time at night, and fans on high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
        Same here. We’ve been home with the ‘rona for week now, and I’ve kept the downstairs at 68-70 around the clock. 68 100% of the time at night, and fans on high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yep, it’s on 70 when I leave the house and 68 when I get home, I sleep like a baby when the house is nice and cold

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
          What are y’all doing, hanging meat? I’ve got mine set at 76 and gotta keep a blanket over me when I settle down in the evening. Danged Eskimo’s.
          Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
          Same here, I keep mine at 76 and it feels fine.
          Yep, i see this alot on here over the years. I gotta assume the insulation levels are different or something. We are at 74 during the day in all 5 zones of the house......and WE work from home 95% from home! At night we drop to 71 or 72 with a slow ceiling fan on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            By my calculations, using numbers on google the soon to be popular F150 E will use about as much wattage in a year to run 20 K miles as the average household in that same year.

So most definitely, the electric vehicles are taxing the grid.

This truly interest me. Can you post links?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              By my calculations, using numbers on google the soon to be popular F150 E will use about as much wattage in a year to run 20 K miles as the average household in that same year.

So most definitely, the electric vehicles are taxing the grid.
              Hey wait, I thought they were using unicorn farts to recharge those?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                We are at 74 during the day in all 5 zones of the house......and WE work from home 95% from home! At night we drop to 71 or 72 with a slow ceiling fan on.
                Same here. 74 day, 72-73 at night with the ceiling fan on low.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                  I live in San Angelo and normally, I would not trust everything San Angelo Live reports. Lol

Looks like ERCOT is saying we are in conservation level.

https://www.ercot.com/news/release?i...1-f8fe2bd0128f
                  Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  This truly interest me. Can you post links?
                  I found it interesting myself… it was a link listed on page posted by Bone Thug… here is a direct link to the graphs

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                    Got mine cranking right now on 68. Lol

If the power goes out I’ve got a home generator
                    Same! It hits 70 and I ain’t happy and I’m sprawled out laying still to cool off lmao. And I’ll work like a slave in the heat no problem. When I’m home I want cold air!

Comment

Working...
                    X